• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"The Patriots treat players like crap"

Mr. Scot

6 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

Oh give me a god damn break I was typing on my phone and didn't care to proofread. Check this one for me to see if I spelled everything okay there Captain Fantastic.

Kind of sounds like you don't care to teach your kids any life skills either.

5 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Everyone in the NFL knows what it's like to play under Belichick...

...including Marsh -- he knew exactly what he was signing up for -- shouldn't have gone there in the first place.  

Belichick isn't a "billionaire"...stop with the "these billionaires are big ol' meanies" nonsense!

You know he got traded to the Pats and didn't "go there" on his own, right?

• Beer 1

45 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

I was right, you're wrong.

I can't think of a single time that's been true, and sorry but saying it doesn't make it true either. Mind you, it wouldn't be difficult to point out several examples of the reverse 😄

But anyway...

Brandon Lafell says the Patriots work a little harder than the Panthers

Edited by Mr. Scot

44 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I thought you were the "honoring your contract" guy? What changed?

I don't advise going that route but these contracts do have provisions that directly address quitting.

If a player is unhappy and wants to quit to go to work in another industry that option is available to him...but obviously he will no longer be paid as per the terms of the contract.

Edited by SizzleBuzz

12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I can't think of a single time that's been true, and sorry but saying it doesn't make it true either. Mind you, it wouldn't be difficult to point out several examples of the reverse 😄

Please proceed...

Go ahead and admit it, you too were thinking of Love all along...

12 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Please proceed...

Go ahead and admit it, you too were thinking of Love all along...

Nope, because I was thinking of a player who started with us and then went to the Patriots, not the other way around.

The first name most people think of would be Cam Newton but I didn't remember Newton saying anything like that so I looked up who did.

28 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

I don't advise going that route but these contracts do have provisions that directly address quitting.

If a player is unhappy and wants to quit to go to work in another industry that option is available to him...but obviously he will no longer be paid as per the terms of the contract.

Seems like you are moving the goal posts. He didn't ask to be there nor did he hold his tongue about what he thought about them.

I see no issue with it.

7 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Seems like you are moving the goal posts.

Not in the least.

8 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

He didn't ask to be there nor did he hold his tongue about what he thought about them.

You're right, he didn't hold his tongue....shat in his own mess-kit there. 

Only lasted about 10-weeks (9 games) with Patriots and bitched his way straight off of a team that went to the Super Bowl that season -- so I stand corrected, he did do something about it!

Clearly he's not Patriots material -- too weak mentally.

1 minute ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Not in the least.

You're right, he didn't hold his tongue....shat in his own mess-kit there. 

Only lasted about 10-weeks (9 games) with Patriots and bitched his way straight off of a team that went to the Super Bowl that season -- so I stand corrected, he did do something about it!

Clearly he's not Patriots material -- too weak mentally.

Lol. I mean, whatever you choose to believe. People will put up with a lit when you are winning. Notice how few want to be there without Tom Brady.

Hmmmmmm....wonder why that is?