• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New pod: 2021 Panthers Camp Preview

ellis

Solo show this week, as Billy was on vacation. 90-minute camp preview, and such. Put a lot of work into this one. 

Hope you enjoy, and hope to see y’all at camp. Will be there each day for Blue Wire and the ol’ trusty OnePantherPlace.com. 😉👍

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

I think you're pretty much spot-on, Ellis. Good podcast!

The LT thing is concerning. Hell, I'm probably more concerned after listening to your thoughts. Personally I'm more worried about that than Sam, though, like you said, Sam could end up being a big problem too. I think it all comes down to decision making. But, yeah, LT problems could lead to a clusterfug. Hopefully not.

It's funny, but you sound like you were just as pained as I was watching Bridgewater NOT throw the ball when he should have. It's worth getting rid of Teddy just to have any semblance of fun again on Sundays (at least we can fool ourselves a little more if nothing else).

You didn't come outright and say it like I have, but Robby Anderson is the best route runner on the team. DJ has the highest upside, but he needs to put it all together, particularly in the scoring department. And, unlike some, you sound as though you realize what a nice piece we had in Samuel and that no one receiver on the roster is going to replace his skill set, but we should have enough skilled receivers to replace his production in a different way (if that makes sense).

Sounds like Tremble is destined to become a fan favorite if your sources and Greg Cosell is right.

The defense has some questions as to who is going to play where and how much, particularly at LB and safety, but we have enough talent to be special. I'm mildly surprised to hear you say that you think that Jackson will play on the outside, but I can't argue with your reasoning (or your sources). He has the speed and skills to cover, and Bouye's tackling against the run is perhaps  underappreciated. 

Nice food for thought, Ellis. Keep us in the loop! I know you will.

• Pie 2

12 hours ago, ellis said:

Solo show this week, as Billy was on vacation. 90-minute camp preview, and such. Put a lot of work into this one. 

Hope you enjoy, and hope to see y’all at camp. Will be there each day for Blue Wire and the ol’ trusty OnePantherPlace.com. 😉👍

what is that bear doing on your podcast?