• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Biggest Draft Busts(Top 3 Rounds)

kungfoodude

2009 is the winner. Or is that loser? Out of Everett Brown, Sherrod Martin snd Corley Irvin we only got a starter for 2 years from Martin. Plus the first rounder got turned into Brown and RB Mike Goodson that produced 1 TD and a grand total of 500 yards is a huge bust.

16 hours ago, My Chuck Dont Matter said:

I know you’re one of the fans that joined the bandwagon after Cam was drafted. You didn’t watch any Carolina games before that. You’re here in August 2021 checking stats in 2008 and 2009 to try proving your point. 

Typical ignorant immature whiner online - no sir I was a fan from day 1.  I grew up in Rock Hill and attended their Training camp behind Winthrop Coliseum - was a student at Clemson when they played their first few seasons there.  I was in the stands chanting "WE WANT JAKE" when Rodney Peete looked like trash and in the stands chanting "NO MORE JAKE" when Delhomme threw 4 picks against Philly after blowing the playoffs in 2008.  You won't find a more veteran fan than me my friend - I have probably only missed watching a few games in the entire history.  

But by all means - keep trying to make you idiotic points and insulting strangers knowing you don't know squat about actual football.  You're the one looking like a fool...I just keep smiling.

And for the record - Cam was overhyped trash his entire career - his underachievement is the saddest piece of this franchises history.  No one was more happy to see him go than me.  There are plenty of others people would call busts, but his inability to become what he should have is 100% his own fault and easily the worst thing I have ever had to endure as a fan.  Without Smith, Olden, Luke, and Thomas Davis this team would have been trash with that clown

• Beer 1