• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christensen ...

Zod

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

Our QBs are Will Grier, PJ Walker and we are kicking the tires on the former Jets QB who they moved on from.

Anyone could turn into something….but right now we don’t have one.  

Yeah, we get it. We didn't draft Fields. 

Man, it's gonna sux if Fields isn't all that, and a bag of nuts. Ain't it? Cuz you've hitched your wagon to him hard.

So hard, you are willing to insult every QB on the roster. That's worth a smh.

4 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Yupperz. Spin that thang. lol

Admit it. You cannot stand when folks call you out. The only emotion I have is joy. As in I am enjoying this. 

I love it. You get called out, and you say "That's not what I meant". Then when you get called out again you spin it. "If you weren't so emotional, you would understand". lol

Imma call you Dr. Spin.

Says the guy who has repeatedly says he's done in this thread. Repeatedly says others are stuck on their own views while evidently also professing himself more of an expert on other people's stances than those people themselves. You're a special one.

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

That is your opinion. It is not a fact. Plenty of folks who watched his Jets tape came away with more appreciation for Sam.

Every time someone says something nice about Sam. You get folks jumping in to tell you how wrong you are. Ah the Huddlez. You gotta love it. It's says so in the Hand Book.

He was drafted by the Jets to be their franchise QB.  He played poorly.  They moved on from him.    To date, he is a bust. That is a fact.  It is an opinion that he can be salvaged and it’s ALL the Jets 

4 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

Why do so many of the mods here suck?

Sorry, I'm not going to be mis-characterized by your buddy. You're better than him. Just don't be like him and get your panties in a twist constantly. We can talk football and disagree. That's fine. It'd be boring as hell if we all agreed about everything.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Says the guy who has repeatedly says he's done in this thread. Repeatedly says others are stuck on their own views while evidently also professing himself more of an expert on other people's stances than those people themselves. You're a special one.

I have yet to insult you. That makes the difference. That, and you keep quoting me. You do understand how that works? Right?

You keep insulting me. I keep replying. Get your sht together, and maybe this nightmare for you will end. lol

Spin that.

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Yeah, we get it. We didn't draft Fields. 

Man, it's gonna sux if Fields isn't all that, and a bag of nuts. Ain't it? Cuz you've hitched your wagon to him hard.

So hard, you are willing to insult every QB on the roster. That's worth a smh.

I’ll pull for them in season just like I did Kyle Allen.  Just like I did for Teddy and PJ.     But the Carolina Panthers need a QB.  It’s a QB league.  And I’ll continue to pull for them to solve that glaring need. 

2 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

Just for the record I’m one of those people that are higher on Darnold than Fields factoring in the different price tag for each 

If Sam flops, we move on. If Fields flops. It hampers us for years. I would rather wait until the right QB comes along if Sam fails.

2 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

Just for the record I’m one of those people that are higher on Darnold than Fields factoring in the different price tag for each 

Just wanted to point out that we'll pay Darnold roughly the same amount next year that Fields will make over the next four. The possibility of landing a quality QB on a rookie contract was one of the reasons I wanted Fields. I get it, that would've also meant foregoing Horn too, but from a salary cap perspective Fields is gonna be a lot cheaper over the next 4-5 years than Darnold will be.

3 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I have yet to insult you. That makes the difference. That, and you keep quoting me. You do understand how that works? Right?

You keep insulting me. I keep replying. Get your sht together, and maybe this nightmare for you will end. lol

Spin that.

My nightmare? Nah, you got it all twisted. I'm not the one who has threatened to rage quit repeatedly. If you think calling out your shtick is insulting, that should be something for you to think about.

Just now, CRA said:

I’ll pull for them in season just like I did Kyle Allen.  Just like I did for Teddy and PJ.     But the Carolina Panthers need a QB.  It’s a QB league.  And I’ll continue to pull for them to solve that glaring need. 

So how are you going to feel if Sam comes through? I guess we'll see. If you stop insulting him, he will have made it.

6 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

Sam is a bigger cap hit to us than Fields is to the Bears. 

4 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

If Sam flops, we move on. If Fields flops. It hampers us for years. I would rather wait until the right QB comes along if Sam fails.

This isn’t the Sam Bradford era.  Rookie deals don’t cripple you if you miss.