• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CUTS - Panthers must be down to 85 players today

Zod

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, it was pretty damn funny since it was preseason but damn if it wouldn't have been infuriating in a regular season game.

Considering it would be our starters  of course we all would be pissed.  These guys are fighting for a roster spot so it means nothing about the team as a whole.   I assumed most people that follow football would know that.

• Pie 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

Considering it would be our starters  of course we all would be pissed.  These guys are fighting for a roster spot so it means nothing about the team as a whole.   I assumed most people that follow football would know that.

Scott is a potential starter and he was probably the worst offender. So bad he got yanked for Greg Little.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Scott is a potential starter and he was probably the worst offender. So bad he got yanked for Greg Little.

Scott is a backup and until proven otherwise that's all he will be.  Obviously he didn't get off to a good start.

If he doesn't get his poo together he won't make the team.

• Pie 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

Scott is a backup and until proven otherwise that's all he will be.  Obviously he didn't get off to a good start.

If he doesn't get his poo together he won't make the team.

If Erving stays banged up and they don't move Moton to LT, he was in the driver's seat. Erving staying healthy seems about as likely as Denzel Perryman staying healthy. Our MASH unit FA signings are going predictably so far.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If Erving stays banged up and they don't move Moton to LT, he was in the driver's seat. Erving staying healthy seems about as likely as Denzel Perryman staying healthy. Our MASH unit FA signings are going predictably so far.

I'm not going to worry about what if's.  There's just too many variables to consider.  The fact that they are trying to cover as many of those "what if" as the can gives me some hope there's a plan at least.