• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Be a happier you - Learn to ignore others

Zod

5 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

You should protest this travesty by self imposing a life time ban  

But then I won’t be able to interact with people like you?

I agree with what they posted about the Rona. Misinformation kills. I just didn’t like the tone. 
People should get vaccinated. But I will not EVER look down on people who choose not to.
This is coming from a person who has lost people to Rona. Heck I lost a good older friend (77y/o) just this week to Rona.

I refused to be bitter and angry. Even though I sure as hell want to. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Zod said:
2 hours ago, WarHeel said:

“Ignore everyone and be happy”

Unless you post what I disagree with in regards to the Rona and you get the ban hammer.

I’m all for the facts but this place is trying really hard to be Facebook. 

Horrible take. 

Misinformation that causes death and shutdowns isn't protected. 

This sure appears to be a case of do as I say -- not as I do.

How many people did your unvaccinated teenagers spread the Delta variant to?

I noticed your narrative here and on twitter has changed from "get vaccinated" to "hey you adults better get vaccinated "...

You had a responsibility to get your teenagers vaccinated and failed to do so.  

As such, assuming your logic has merit and should be applied evenly across the board -- you are in no position to point fingers and lay blame at the feet of others as it goes to cancellation of the Garth Brooks concert -- take a look in the mirror, you are the problem (as defined by you).

NOTE: I was fully vaccinated as soon as my group was allowed   

• Flames 1

14 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

I noticed your narrative here and on twitter has changed from "get vaccinated" to "hey you adults better get vaccinated "...

As such, assuming your logic has merit and should be applied evenly across the board -- you are in no position to point fingers and lay blame at the feet of others as it goes to cancellation of the Garth Brooks concert -- take a look in the mirror, you are the problem (as defined by you).

Hey dumb shit, they aren't my kids that got sick. I have a mixed family household. Their dad is antivax. So take that, wad it up in a ball, and shove it up your ass.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 4

15 minutes ago, Zod said:

Hey dumb poo, they aren't my kids that got sick. I have a mixed family household. Their dad is antivax. So take that, wad it up in a ball, and shove it up your ass.

So once you learned 12 & up were eligible why did you all of a sudden add "adults" to followup directives?

Surely there was more you could have done to protect others as well as yourself?  

Like maybe starting with knowing the rules as it goes to kids who will be in your household?

2 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

why did you all of a sudden add "adults" to followup directives?

Because it is the adults filling up the ICU units and causing cancellations and us to shut down again.. If all adults were vaccinated, it would cut the COVID ICU down by 90% and we would not be having this discussion. No cancellations, not masks, nada. Has nothing to to with kids or teenagers. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

35 minutes ago, Zod said:

I apologize for the language. This is a stressful time. 

Mine are two 18 year olds (vaxxed) and one 8 year old (unvaxxed). 

I want to apologize for pooing your posts and the posts in the PSA. I removed them. Like I said I agree with everything you guys said in it. Just the tone kinda irked me. Also I really shouldn’t be on forums till I have woken up and had my coffee. I removed the poo’s after I calmed down and realized pooing them was stupid. 
I hope your family stays safe. 

4 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

I think you and I have bickered back and forth a time or two but wow that's a good statement and totally true. Much wisdom in your post and my apologies for any dumb back and forths we have had.

I don't keep score with 99% of people in here. I come here to debate and I don't care if disagreements happen. The entire point of this place is to have healthy debates and discussions. It doesn't need to be an echo chamber of my own opinions. 

The only real animosity I probably have is the occasional trolling I will do of some of the dumber posters in here. Which, they are mostly now on my ignore list(which needed to be expanded anyway). No reason to derail threads just because I might get entertained insulting some nitwits. That's being part of the problem.

4 hours ago, Zod said:

Horrible take. 

Misinformation that causes death and shutdowns isn't protected. 

Depends on what you define as misinformation. Truth be told not a damn person on here knows anything other than what the experts are telling you. Some experts have conflicting opinions. So then it’s up to each person to determine how they’re going to protect themselves. 

This is a football forum so I only come here to see Panther related material but as someone who is fairly neutral in the political warfare it’s overwhelmingly obvious how one-sided the lean is in the place. Particularly with moderation. But it’s your brand and you have control so good on you. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

The fact that you think I have teenagers or listen to Garth Brooks is exactly what is wrong with most of this site. 

You just can’t help yourselves when you see a good generalization. 

For what it’s worth I’m in the 99% of VO2max for my age at 30 y.o. Haven’t been sick in 3 years. And I’m still getting my vaccine next week. But only due to the fact that the military owns my body. Guess my body my choice only applies to killing babies.

2 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

The fact that you think I have teenagers or listen to Garth Brooks is exactly what is wrong with most of this site. 

You just can’t help yourselves when you see a good generalization. 

For what it’s worth I’m in the 99% of VO2max for my age at 30 y.o. Haven’t been sick in 3 years. And I’m still getting my vaccine next week. But only due to the fact that the military owns my body. Guess my body my choice only applies to bodily autonomy that does not infringe on the health and safety of others.

FTFY