• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun maybe to the PANTHERS?!?! What?!!

Vader704

6 hours ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

I bet you cannot find anything proving he didn't do anything try to provide the proof and if not stop spouting off with this nonsense you are posting here.

The proof of nothingness does not exist and by virtue can not be proven.  This is the very reason that the burden of proof is ALWAYS on the accuser and not the accused. 

People these days are complete ignoramuses. 

Disclaimer: I'm neither for nor against and hold no vested interests in Mr. Watson's innocence or guilt.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

This may have been posted. I really do not care to read through this thread to find out.  Just in case:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/08/28/deshaun-watson-dolphins-emerge-as-frontrunner-in-trade-discussions

The Panthers, Broncos and Eagles had previously been rumored to be involved in discussions in some way, per Robinson, but on Saturday, The Charlotte Observer, Athletic and CBS Sports reported that Carolina is not exploring trading for Watson at this time. 

"Watson’s contractual right to approve the trade destination—which was signed off on by Houston ownership in his last extension—has weighed heavily in trade opportunities," Robinson tweeted. 

7 hours ago, Poon_Flavored_Tang said:

The proof of nothingness does not exist and by virtue can not be proven.  This is the very reason that the burden of proof is ALWAYS on the accuser and not the accused. 

People these days are complete ignoramuses. 

Disclaimer: I'm neither for nor against and hold no vested interests in Mr. Watson's innocence or guilt.  

Whatever you say clown noob kid. Making insults towards someone must make you a big boy that has no clue what you are talking about.

Edited by PantherOnTheProwl1523
  • Poo 2

5 hours ago, Ace420 said:

Well good thing the constitution puts the burden of proof on the prosecutor, not the defense.

It is scary world when people dont know anything about American freedoms anymore and want to imprison people due to media coverage. Good think you aren't his judge... 

Whatever you say Ass420

Edited by PantherOnTheProwl1523
  • Poo 3