• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let’s discuss WRs not named DJ

therealmjl

2 hours ago, Mistuh Jones said:

It's also about taking what's given guys. We know how detailed gameplans are, right? 

I do not want to be one of those thats always finding fault, I am guilty of wondering why the fug did they sign Robby ANderson if hes not going to be a of the plan?? 15 million for 3 targets per game at best?? Ooo and he runs a go route a few times too..... His blocking is awful, but how can you block as a stick? (did much better last year). Feels like the bag got another victim .....

I get theres only one ball and your statemnet "take whats given". But its right now it feels like Moore&CMC are 95% of the O. Wins are happening, I just prefer more balance. Joking(somewhat) but i bet Brady has CMC on his fantasy team.....

"In a funny twist, D.J. Moore and Robby Anderson have once again flip flopped roles. Heading into last year Moore was an underneath guy and Anderson was a deep threat. Then it flipped in 2020. And now it appears to have flipped again" - Peter Overzet, Fantasy Life

Edited by trueblade
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1