• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Delta 8 THC

Zod

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

So I was on the nu leaf website and they no longer make d8 gummies or ship any d 8 to NC.  What is up with  D 8 that gives the feds/state governments such a hardon for it?

They know it's a loophole. Basically selling an intoxicating substance using the hemp loophole. Since the D8 is derived through legal hemp it's technically still legal or at least not outright illegal. It's very much a gray area.

fug the government and their stance on cannabis, period. They'll rubber stamp ever increasingly potent opioids in the midst of an outright opioid epidemic killing god only knows how many people and then have the balls to call cannabis dangerous. It's a fuging joke.

• Pie 1

On 3/15/2023 at 9:41 PM, cookinbrak said:

fivecbd.com

Free gummies, just pay 12 bucks shipping. And then they give you 50% off coupons.

The chocolates are the bomb-diggity.

4 hours ago, rodeo said:

there's nothing i would love more than for d8 to work for me, but sadly it doesn't. no high at all, just some chest tightness.

CBD slows your heart rate, THC increases it. Find a middle ground that works for you.

I have some gummies that are 25 mg CBD/5 mg THC, and some that are 25/2. And chocolates that are 50/5 and 50/2. 2's for weeknights and 5's for weekends. But the 5's make my heart race.

3 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

CBD slows your heart rate, THC increases it. Find a middle ground that works for you.

I have some gummies that are 25 mg CBD/5 mg THC, and some that are 25/2. And chocolates that are 50/5 and 50/2. 2's for weeknights and 5's for weekends. But the 5's make my heart race.

i don't really care about my heart rate, the issue is that i just do not get high from either. there's no euphoria, relaxation, no symptoms of being high at all.

both times i tried it were granddaddy purp strains from 2 different companies (3chi and binoid), so idk maybe if i tried a sativa i might have some effects but i would doubt it.

23 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They know it's a loophole. Basically selling an intoxicating substance using the hemp loophole. Since the D8 is derived through legal hemp it's technically still legal or at least not outright illegal. It's very much a gray area.

fug the government and their stance on cannabis, period. They'll rubber stamp ever increasingly potent opioids in the midst of an outright opioid epidemic killing god only knows how many people and then have the balls to call cannabis dangerous. It's a fuging joke.

So - it makes zero sense.  So,  nu leaf won't send D 8 to ( among other states)  Virginia, Colorado, and New York - all of which have legalized recreational marijuana which contains D 8 and other types of thc.  How does that make any sense?

13 hours ago, rodeo said:

i don't really care about my heart rate, the issue is that i just do not get high from either. there's no euphoria, relaxation, no symptoms of being high at all.

both times i tried it were granddaddy purp strains from 2 different companies (3chi and binoid), so idk maybe if i tried a sativa i might have some effects but i would doubt it.

I hadn't heard of 3chi prior to you mentioning it here- are they fairly reputable?  I'm looking for some D8 gummies and they for whatever reason, have no problem shipping to NC.  I read on a couple of sites online and apparently D8 if from hemp and not marijuana is still legal in NC.  

1 hour ago, Paa Langfart said:

So - it makes zero sense.  So,  nu leaf won't send D 8 to ( among other states)  Virginia, Colorado, and New York - all of which have legalized recreational marijuana which contains D 8 and other types of thc.  How does that make any sense?

Speaking as a former CO resident, D8 is actually illegal there. Probably the same for those other states. Does that make any sense? No, absolutely not. But trying to make any sense out of any of the drug war logic is an act of utter futility.