• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys Predictions Thread

Zod

8 hours ago, rayzor said:

Seriously, fans that predict a loss and come back and then say "I told you so" or seek some kind of recognition piss me off more than the trolls that come from other teams. 

Piss off.

Dude, you're a Mod.

You have the power to do something about trolls like him and long-time trolls like BurnNChin.   🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

Dude, you're a Mod.

You have the power to do something about trolls like him and long-time trolls like BurnNChin.   🤷‍♂️

Just because I have power doesn't mean it should be used much.

I'm not going to ban people just because they have unpopular opinions or don't show their fanhood the way I would or just because they are turds. 

Spamming and constant trolling or too many insults (outside of the tinderbox) are the primary reasons. Not for being a "bad fan".

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

I'm not going to ban people just because they have unpopular opinions or don't show their fanhood the way I would or just because they are turds. 

Spamming and constant trolling or too many insults (outside of the tinderbox) are the primary reasons. Not for being a "bad fan".

Okay then what about the Cowboy fans who purposely sign up here just to TROLL?

8 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

Dude, you're a Mod.

Yeah I’m a troll for saying we would lose to Cowboys dude go find another forum if u can’t handle being wrong damn. I mean u think we was going 20-0 give me a break.

2 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

It's tolerable to a point before the game...after the game not so much. That's why I gave most of them the boot. They beat us, they get a little freedom to gloat, but not for long. 

Them being around to talk trash before the game and a little after is totally fine and pretty fun as long as they don't break the rules. 

7 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Hey I’ve never had a problem with u but calling someone a bad fan for calling a loss is absurd. Igo literally puts out an prediction thread and people picked Cowboys to win. I mean damn really?

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

Hey I’ve never had a problem with u but calling someone a bad fan for calling a loss is absurd. Igo literally puts out an prediction thread and people picked Cowboys to win. I mean damn really?

I put bad fan in quotes. I don't get to decide who is or isn't a bad fan. I may not like what you said (which is my right just as it is you're right to say it) and it was the "I told you so" attitude that pissed me off,  but it's not bannable. None of it is.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Just now, rayzor said:

I put bad fan in quotes. I don't get to decide who is or isn't a bad fan. I may not like what you said (which is my right just as it is you're right to say it) and it was the "I told you so" attitude that pissed me off,  but it's not bannable. None of it is.

Like I said I’ve never had a problem with you, so my bad for being a little cocky. We’re both fans I shouldn’t have said that. I just knew that poo was going to happen on Sunday nfl is trying to bring back America’s Team again.  Terrible called game by the refs.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, glenwo2 said:

Haha, I was a moderator for years on my friends’ USC message board, and this forum is no different than any of them.  Fan stands for fanatic, and all the crazies, opinionated armchair QBs, fanboys and serious students of the game, make these forums meeting places for discussion about a team sport people (mostly men) feel very passionate about. Some posters are thoughtful and level headed, some jerks.  

Fans from other teams that sign up to post on an opponents message board to troll, on the other hand, are pathetic and laughable.  Imagine finding the need to extol and live vicariously on the accomplishments of your players to waste valuable time…maybe because they have so little to value of their own. More times than not, they are mocked by their own fans on their message boards.

It’s part of the fun of message boards.  I will say though, not one of my sports crazy male family members would ever join/post on a message board - for all the above reasons.  They think I’m crazy.

• Pie 2

46 minutes ago, rayzor said:

It's tolerable to a point before the game...after the game not so much. That's why I gave most of them the boot. They beat us, they get a little freedom to gloat, but not for long. 

Them being around to talk trash before the game and a little after is totally fine and pretty fun as long as they don't break the rules. 

I'd prefer they don't get any freedom at all as most of us don't purposely go to their board and sign up just to talk sh*t....but I get your overall point. 

Edited by glenwo2