• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys GameDay Thread

Zod

10 hours ago, ParsonsInYoFace said:

lol....the game was over. Dallas just played prevent, and ran the ball. Your 14 extra points were given to you. when you're getting smashed by 22 points late in the fourth quarter, its what We call "garbage time". Find you some. Oh, Btw, the Giants beat the Saints too....lol.

So your team decided to "Let" the Panthers make it a game late?

Do you realize how stupid you sound with that statement? 🤣

There was over 4 minutes remaining, dimwit....The game was far from over at that point.

If the Panthers had forced a 3-and-out, you would've been sh*tting bricks with the momentum your stupid-as-fk Fossil-of-a-Defensive-Coach gave the Panthers with his defensive playcalling.

You're lucky as hell that the Refs always have the Cowboys back (gifted at least one TD to you clowns)...

Edited by glenwo2

9 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Don't feed the trolls. If you don't take the bait, they'll get bored and leave.

Or...now just here me out here...you guys could moderate.  A moderators job is to handle cases, just like this.  

Just a thought.

23 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

Or...now just here me out here...you guys could moderate.  A moderators job is to handle cases, just like this.  

Just a thought.

When there's this many I'm not gonna wade through and figure out which ones deserve banning and which ones don't. If you just don't engage they'll leave on their own. The thing about this job is that the pay isn't great. I'm not gonna spend a lot of time ciphering through reports. I'm only picking the low hanging fruit.