• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I am still optimistic

Star Platinum

We watched a team down 2 big pieces duke it out with a team that took the Bucs to the limit,

We watched our QB account for 4 td’s and our number one receiver eat despite a lot of early adversity,

We fought untill the last buzzer which I  am pleasantly surprised to see given our history of shutting down once we get down enough

its a long season and we are still gelling as a team I think you will see us around week nine making noise like Tampa did once Darnold and the boys are finally meshed it’s an exciting team and im happy despite our first L

Plus we still lead the south so there’s that 

• Pie 7
  • Flames 1

Hopefully, everyone from the coaches to the last man off the bench has learned through the loss.  This game wasn't lost on one perricular weakness, even though oline is pretty poo, field goal attempt, bad refs, time management, turnovers (int) ...etc.  The whole team was off but made it close at the end.  If we can clean up some of those issues and get healthy, Playoff run is possible.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Sam the Cat said:

Hopefully, everyone from the coaches to the last man off the bench has learned through the loss.  This game wasn't lost on one perricular weakness, even though oline is pretty poo, field goal attempt, bad refs, time management, turnovers (int) ...etc.  The whole team was off but made it close at the end.  If we can clean up some of those issues and get healthy, Playoff run is possible.

My opinion on it is a team going through some major growing pains still, we can get those things ironed out, but for a team already playing well we are on the verge of becoming a problem in the nfc for quite a while I would say 

• Pie 3

I also feel that even in a losing effort the team looks good (note I didn't get to see the 3rd quarter). Playoffs should be a very realistic goal.

I loved Rhule sending Fox in late in the 4th Q to give Dallas the free 1st down. That little thing improved our chances of getting the ball back with time on the clock; remember Dallas was looking at a 2nd and 2.

• Pie 2

Just now, Evil Hurney said:

I also feel that even in a losing effort the team looks good (note I didn't get to see the 3rd quarter). Playoffs should be a very realistic goal.

I loved Rhule sending Fox in late in the 4th Q to give Dallas the free 1st down. That little thing improved our chances of getting the ball back with time on the clock; remember Dallas was looking at a 2nd and 2.

Yeah coach may be a nice person but he has shown real savvy at times, he has killer instinct for sure

Just now, CanePantherHornet said:

I would be happy just making the playoffs. They told us they could take 5 years and we're only in year 2. I think people forget just how bad of a team Rhule inherited. 

Yeah but it’s nice in a way we have a very optimistic fan base nobody counts the team out and we seem to always believe we have a shot I like it 

2 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

Yep. Could have folded early in that game. Clawed back without our best player. This team was never going undefeated. 

I feel like Dallas exposed our weaknesses on the edge and I think snow will address it and have them ready for next week. 

Better to learn it now instead of in the playoffs for sure,my hope isn’t for a perfect season but consistent progression and effort that will be the key to our future