• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021-2022 Games Thread

Captain Morgan

Updated Standings

7th. Cleveland (43-37) - 2GR

8th. Brooklyn (41-38) - 3 GR

9th. Atlanta (41-38) - 3 GR

10th. Charlotte (40-39) - 3 GR

If all the games were to hold true with teams beating teams below them in the standings and losing to teams above them in the standings then the final standings would look like this…

7th. Cleveland (44-38)

8th. Brooklyn (43-39)

9th. Atlanta (43-39)

10th. Charlotte (42-40)

If Charlotte somehow managed to win their last three games then the final standings would look like this…

7th. Cleveland (44-38)

8th. Charlotte (43-39) Wins tiebreaker over Brooklyn and Atlanta due to a 57% winning percentage among the tied teams.

8th. Brooklyn (43-39) Wins tiebreaker over Atlanta due to a 50% winning percentage among the tied teams.

10th. Atlanta (43-39) Loses tiebreaker due to a 43% winning percentage among the tied teams.

• Pie 2

6 hours ago, Cam Lawter said:

It all revolves around not having a big man. If we don't crash the boards, we won't get a rebound which is why teams that get hot from 3 bury us. Kinda makes me miss Biyombo from last year but looks like we traded that off for Plumlee, he cant rebound but at least he can pick and roll without having butterfingers.

I don't think I will blame Borrego for our defense. It's either we give up the 3 for a chance to rebound or we can guard the 3 and let the other team get 2-3 attempts at second chance points because they keep getting the rebound.

I think next year we will find ourselves a solid center and be more of a balanced team. We are way too overloaded at the guard and forward spot.

We could find a great center for $30M… unfortunately it’s tied up in Gordon Hayward.

20 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Someone needs to ask JB why he didn’t play Harrell last game… inexcusable, he’s the best player on the court tonight.

Someone needs to ask JB about a lot of things regarding playing time for some players. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1