• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021-2022 Games Thread

Captain Morgan

Just now, bLACKpANTHER said:

damn.. i really thought we turned a corner as a franchise and these type of loses were behind us..

we gotta get our edge back.. cant afford to drop in the standings.. I thought this was supposed to be the easy streak of our schedule where we stack wins..

Yeah, they're not there yet.

I saw a tweet earlier today where it said the Hornets have only won 9 games without Hayward since he joined the team. It also stated they have won over 50% of the time when he plays.

Charlotte Hornets PR
@HornetsPR
·
34m
INJURY UPDATE: 
@hornets
 forward Gordon Hayward has been placed in the NBA's Health & Safety Protocols and will be downgraded to OUT for tonight's game at IND

The Crown Club
@CrownClubCLT
·
21h
Hornets win 56% of games when Gordon is in and 30% when he’s out.

Edited by Captain Morgan

scoring has never been our problem.. some nights the 3ball isn't falling but if we play Defense - we can hang until it starts going down again.. that's the key

we get a BIG game on prime time vs the Lakers tomorrow.. they will be playing the 2nd half of a back-to-back (1st half vs 76ers tonight on TNT) - so everyone watch and see AD vs Embiid

• Pie 1