• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Inactives for tonight (WR Martin leapfrogged K Moore in the lineup)

Sam Mills Fan

Looks like Sutton has passed up Goodson too. That's a damn shame...I was expecting big things from Goodson. Evidently, he's not practicing very well.

A lot of has to do with the abundance of talent we have. We have A LOT of second tier players that are showing a lot of potential. Its not always a bad thing when you are able to replace a guy with a lot of promise with a guy with a lot of promise. Got to try and get these players some looks.

I like Goodson a lot too and I think he will be good but Sutton has been really good so far also. Same with K. Moore, he has had flashes but I think Martin may be even better. Gonna find out.

Looks like Sutton has passed up Goodson too. That's a damn shame...I was expecting big things from Goodson. Evidently, he's not practicing very well.
one of the things that i noticed at training camp and mentioned before is that he is pretty immature.....not really in a bad way but he's very much like a kid. considering the fumbling issues and the lack of production in the game, especially in regards to returns, i can see them making that change.

since martin has some good experience in the return game he might be the answer. i hope he is anyway. i don't care who it is...i just want them to get the job done.

hopefully we have our welker/proehl guy in martin.

Archived