• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt, this is a NFL franchise QB if you’ve never seen one before

Squid Game

5 hours ago, rippadonn said:

Completely unrelated but that’s my buddy! Hahaha I went to WWU circa 2007-11. My buddy was the second guy to start dancing. They did a ted talk about this video RE leadership. It was fugging hilarious, almost certain he was blacked out.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

21 hours ago, CanePantherHornet said:

I was thinking Sunday about how games were always more fun with Cam and Luke because you never knew when one of them would just completely take over a game, act like a defibrilator, and bring us back to life. We dont' have a single person like that anymore so if things are going down hill you might as well quit watching. 

Post of the post 

8 hours ago, a_gumbel said:

Completely unrelated but that’s my buddy! Hahaha I went to WWU circa 2007-11. My buddy was the second guy to start dancing. They did a ted talk about this video RE leadership. It was fugging hilarious, almost certain he was blacked out.

That’s awesome. 

18 hours ago, a_gumbel said:

That's amazing. Small world. Your buddy was the first following thus a leader himself. Just look what he started.

To all those trashing the Op. Next year the QB strength in the draft us butt. LAST draft was the one to get a good QB. Mac Jones, Kyle Trask would be at the top of THIS draft. Not getting a QB there are you. Nobody ready to play anyways.

Next, free agency!? Who's gonna want to come here? Watson hasn't extended his no trade clause beyond MIA. Stafford was like, nah, I'm good. Who you gonna get to come to Carolina?! Who's going to trade with your seemingly desperate ars? Who?

Cam is your best opportunity for a superstar or former superstar if you want to see him that way. Russell ain't coming here. 

If your marketing team can't sell the prodigal son back to this fan base something is wrong.

It would be the biggest comeback story in the NFL. Eyes will be glued to this franchise again. Just to see if it works. DJ and CMC, instant benefit.

Jersey sales. Ticket sales. Sponsors.

Naaah! F' you $ right? Don't need all that, right?! Get a clue.

Aside from making an offense good/great again, retire the guy with honors when he truly falls apart, not before.

Smh