• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

10/29 Game Thread, Blackhawks @ Canes

Harbingers

I really wouldn’t even call this a third chance.

His second chance was due to his past racist and abusive history towards players and officials (which is completely unacceptable)… the most recent example of this would be when he was suspended for verbally abusing an official in 2016 when he was with Arizona (no other incidents since).

His political views and tweets are a non-issue to me. Freedom of speech is still a thing and while his social media presence was controversial to say the least, I’d say a true sports fan would care more about the team succeeding than some players political views. Personally I don’t care who our players support, American politics are poo and they make everyone look like as ass anyway so why let it bother me…

Also a non-issue is the ‘fight’ between TDA and Georgiev. This literally happens all the time in professional sports, a lot of the altercations don’t make it out to the public but some do. Hell, our (Panthers) star quarterback beat the poo out of star cornerback in practice…

The only issue I have is with how he treats people. My number one rule is don’t be a dick and from what it sounds like he’s headed down the right path for now. I hope he keeps it up.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Flames 1

3 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I really wouldn’t even call this a third chance.

His second chance was due to his past racist and abusive history towards players and officials (which is completely unacceptable)… the most recent example of this would be when he was suspended for verbally abusing an official in 2016 when he was with Arizona (no other incidents since).

His political views and tweets are a non-issue to me. Freedom of speech is still a thing and while his social media presence was controversial to say the least, I’d say a true sports fan would care more about the team succeeding than some players political views. Personally I don’t care who our players support, American politics are poo and they make everyone look like as ass anyway so why let it bother me…

Also a non-issue is the ‘fight’ between TDA and Georgiev. This literally happens all the time in professional sports, a lot of the altercations don’t make it out to the public but some do. Hell, our (Panthers) star quarterback beat the poo out of star cornerback in practice…

The only issue I have is with how he treats people. My number one rule is don’t be a dick and from what it sounds like he’s headed down the right path for now. I hope he keeps it up.

He has behaved like an azzhat in some past stops, I was about 15-20 from him right there at the end of the interview this big screen didn't show it much but he teared up.

• Pie 1