• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If this FO was serious about winning they would bring back Cam

OneBadCat

On 11/7/2021 at 5:55 PM, WarPanthers89 said:

Cam will never come back here again period. He may be done as a starter in the league and for the 50th time I am and always will be a huge Cam Newton fan….but we have to move on from these experiments and either draft a rookie or get a proven vet who we know can still play at a high level 

This aged well. I never thought he would agree to come back….or that our front office would want him back. I’ve been wrong many many times this season including that Darnold could be a good QB after watching the first three games. 

On 11/7/2021 at 6:06 PM, rico6 said:

If Tepper gives a damn about his product, sign Cam 30 mil for the remainder of the year and a press conference with Tepper formally manning up and apologize to the face of this franchise. Cam retires and merch sales boom through the atmosphere 

close

On 11/7/2021 at 6:35 PM, Cdparr7 said:

The 2010s Panthers aren’t coming back. Cams not coming back, Stewart’s not coming back, Olsens not coming back, Luke’s not coming back, Rivera isn’t coming back, get over it. When JR left, all that went with it.

This is what you get now for wanting a Panther logo at midfield and getting rid of the owner that brought us 2 NFC championships,  6 division titles, and 8 playoff births for a guy who can’t go .500 in 4 years.

dude was mister stan. MAKES ALOT OF SENSE NAO