• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

42 pass attempts....

Gscottnc5

I went to the game last night and sat in really good seats. 118 row 1 and I can honestly say that Jake is horrible. Bad reads. Stares down his receiver and forces the ball into tight coverage.

I can honestly say that the Panthers are 1 player away from being a great team.

Yep.Its not Davidson fault...We have a Average QB...that cant execute

Yep, Average QB whom our wonderful "Oh So Bright" Coaches can't seem to figure out can't throw that well... yet they keep him in the game. Let's just say they do realize Jake doesn't have quite the arm he used to... They sure aren't helping the guy out with their pass heavy offense... It isn't like it's their fault Jake's in the game.

Oh sorry, guess I'm not making much of a case for the Coaches after all...

Yep.Its not Davidson fault...We have a Average QB...that cant execute

Nope. It both there faults. Davidson doesn't have a QB....but Davidson/Fox opt to put the game on him....instead of the strength and what works. Jake is pathetic but the playcalling has been equally pathetic overall this season....last night a perfect example of it.

Nope. It both there faults. Davidson doesn't have a QB....but Davidson/Fox opt to put the game on him....instead of the strength and what works. Jake is pathetic but the playcalling has been equally pathetic overall this season....last night a perfect example of it.

When did Davidson decide to resign jake...and not go after a QB in the offseason???...

When did Davidson decide to resign jake...and not go after a QB in the offseason???...

that has nothing to do w/ anything.....he has to work w/ what he has got. He played right into the weakness of this team last night...despite the strength being dominate and ready and avaliable. It was pathetic playcalling....that isn't debatable.

If jake cared for this team, he would step down and take the roll of #2. He has to know he is done.

I completely agree with this. If he was such a great guy and wanted us to win, he would bench himself. His body language last night showed that he needed to be watching from the sidelines, not to mention his play.

This team is going to be heartbreaking to watch until they acquire some smart coaching staff and a decent QB.

If jake cared for this team, he would step down and take the roll of #2. He has to know he is done.

So he's supposed to voluntarily and publically announce that he is a loser and is doing more harm to the team than good... What would you think if you were a teammate and your leader threw in the towel? Come on.

Does Delhomme suck? He sure has this year.. and did for at least one play last night. But Jake isn't solely to blame last night.. to suggest he was is stupid.

He didn't let them convert a 3rd and 18 and then a 3rd and 9 to score.. he can't block their D-line as they smacked around our O-line. He didn't suck nuts at punt coverage or allow them to begin one scoring drive on our 29 due to a shanked punt.

The problems with this team are far more serious than one player.

Archived