• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How did Elflein look at center?

Zod

1 hour ago, Snake said:

There is getting the ball out on time and there is getting blown up because your Center didn't block. Both were the problem and both were replaced. See how that works now? Hopefully you can keep up with that concept but I'm not betting on it. 

Even when Sam had time and a clean pocket he threw some of the worst picks I've ever seen into double triple and even quadruple coverage. PJ wasn't mistake free but he played night and day better than Sam. Your lame attempt at an intelligence swipe doesn't change reality.

• Beer 2

5 hours ago, frankw said:

Even when Sam had time and a clean pocket he threw some of the worst picks I've ever seen into double triple and even quadruple coverage. PJ wasn't mistake free but he played night and day better than Sam. Your lame attempt at an intelligence swipe doesn't change reality.

You don't understand that I'm not arguing that and that tells everyone about your intelligence that is needed. Keep up.