• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you do once we're at 8 losses?

Sam Mills Fan

Man, thats bad when we have to hope they lose so we can get a new coach. The sad part is if we get to say, 8-8, 7-9 whos to say Fox/Hurney might be back next year? Pretty much i wont beleive they will be fired till i see the press conference, even then i may have to double check. Fox already had one pass due to injuries, he might get another one this year.

it's so hard to root for your team to lose. I just don't think I can do that. What I do hope is even if we win a couple of meaningless games down the road, Richardson will still see that we need a change and will clean house anyways. And by cleaning house, you mean the coaches and Delhomme right?

developement of younger talent isnt something this team is know for...

At the quarterback position, I might agree with you.

But look at all of the great players on the team. We drafted most of them.

I guess Hurney and Fox are just supremely lucky to pick up players who are great in and of themselves, and require no coaching or development.

At the quarterback position, I might agree with you.

But look at all of the great players on the team. We drafted most of them.

I guess Hurney and Fox are just supremely lucky to pick up players who are great in and of themselves, and require no coaching or development.

on the Devensive side of the ball i agree with you on Offense other than Smitty and DWill. Look at how many receivers we have drafted, they cant all be bad can they?

on the Devensive side of the ball i agree with you on Offense other than Smitty and DWill. Look at how many receivers we have drafted, they cant all be bad can they?

I've never been one to bash Jake, and I hate to praise what Smitty's done without crediting Jake a little, but our problems at receiver over the years may stem from problems at quarterback.

I'm not saying that's entirely it, but we've seen around the league where a good quarterback can make average receivers look great (and vice versa).

Have low expectations, get dirt cheap tickets to home games, enjoy the wins, and not take the losses that hard. That's what.

Oh yeah Fox is going to pull his usual post-good season 7 or 8 wins out of his ass and be here again next year.

im with you here, i wouldnt at all be surprised to see Fox and Hurney back next year, especially with the injuries this year. Fox already got one pass for injuries in 05 i beleive.

Archived