• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deangelo Williams and Gary Barnidge on Cam and yesterday's game

PanthersATL

27 minutes ago, CRA said:

Cam always faces incredible hate.  From college, to day one of the NFL, through his entire NFL career...

HOF consideration would be more of the same IMO.   I mean, look who votes for it.  Same type people that have always loved to kick Cam. 

He won't get Peter Kings vote, but he'll get enough.

2 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I'm using talk to text so sometimes it doesn't translate correctly If what it has to do with Cam is Russell is a better quarterback than Cam he has more touchdowns than Cam.

That if you didn't say he was 1st ballot I would call your ratings suspect because he is superior to Cam with less ability

Superior by your narrow metrics.

29 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I'm using talk to text so sometimes it doesn't translate correctly If what it has to do with Cam is Russell is a better quarterback than Cam he has more touchdowns than Cam.

That if you didn't say he was 1st ballot I would call your ratings suspect because he is superior to Cam with less ability

Wilson also played with one of the greatest defenses in the history of the NFL.  And a lot of his success and accomplishments are tied to the situation he was in. 

He is a HOFer though regardless.   I don’t considering him superior.  I consider his situation superior to Cam’s.  

18 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

What???

Are you that big of a Homer?

2 Superbowls including a ring

More touchdowns.

Most likely more yards 

Lol what other metric is there?

How many WRs were actually better players than Calvin Johnson?  Lot of people had better careers.    But they weren’t better.  It’s not just career stats that determine how good someone is at football. 

3 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Defense doesn't do this

In 2020 he became just the third quarterback in NFL history to throw for 30 touchdowns in four consecutive seasons.[12]

Well, when talking about rings, wins and to an extent points.  A historically great defense that existed for a huge part of his career is a relevant part to the Russell Wilson story. 

but again, he is a HOF QB. 

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

Well, when talking about rings, wins and to an extent points.  A historically great defense that existed for a huge part of his career is a relevant part to the Russell Wilson story. 

but again, he is a HOF QB. 

Yeah I don't have Russ in yet either.

He needs to get to 350TD passes probably. He's close tho.

You're entitled to your opinion but if you have eyes Russ throws a better ball and distributes points better.

Hopefully this move works for us.

If he's pre Watt 2018 Cam that will work.

2 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

What???

Are you that big of a Homer?

2 Superbowls including a ring

More touchdowns.

Most likely more yards 

Lol what other metric is there?

Better team. Better OL. Better receivers. Better coaching. Wasn't hated by refs. He had a better situation all around. And in case you didn't know, it takes more than a QB to win a ring. 

Russel is a better passer (though I've always thought a lot of his success just comes from luck), but Cam has a bigger overall impact. 

And yes, that is opinion...but so is all that poo you've been writing.

• Pie 1

39 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Better team. Better OL. Better receivers. Better coaching. Wasn't hated by refs. He had a better situation all around. And in case you didn't know, it takes more than a QB to win a ring. 

Russel is a better passer (though I've always thought a lot of his success just comes from luck), but Cam has a bigger overall impact. 

And yes, that is opinion...but so is all that poo you've been writing.

That's an honest and objective take.

I can respect that.

3 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

Yeah I don't have Russ in yet either.

He needs to get to 350TD passes probably. He's close tho.

You're entitled to your opinion but if you have eyes Russ throws a better ball and distributes points better.

Hopefully this move works for us.

If he's pre Watt 2018 Cam that will work.

Cool, Russ does throw a better ball.  But you are still just one way streeting it. 

and Cam is significantly bigger threat on the ground than Russ.  Because Cam is much more than a scrambler and play extender.   Cam can win virtually every one on one matchup going downhill.   Which is something know one else has been able to do at the position. A power running QB. 

• Pie 1