• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule Has No Idea What He Is Doing

Castavar

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

TBF - Ruhle does not give me the used car salesman vibes. Not at all. When I think of a sleezy used car salesman Coach I’m talking about Calipari, Pitino, Mike Brey, Urban Meyer, Ed Ogeron. 

Well those guys are the cream of the crop right there, they even fit the bill down to their appearance.

I believe Rhule is more of a pathological liar… but who knows.

It’s only fair to give Ruhle till the end of the season. But he has not improved as a coach. I don’t see him getting any better. 

i was really hoping that Franklin leaving Penn State could give everybody involved that “out” where we part ways with Ruhle gracefully but now the rumor mill is Franklin is about to sign an extension so who knows. Will be interesting to see if Ruhle’s name pops up in any more college gigs because there are some really nice jobs opening up and a few more could come open as well. 

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

Why do u think he is a pathological liar 

“I’m really excited to coach Cam Newton,” Rhule said. “Just getting to know him, being around him, seeing the way he’s rehabbing, taking this seriously. I think if he does this right and we do this right, his best football is ahead of him.”

Teddy was signed about two weeks later.

• Pie 3

7 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Why do u think he is a pathological liar 

The way he handled his Temple and Baylor departures along with the Cam situation.

For starters, here was an interview he did right before he left for Baylor.

Rhule - “This is really, really hard. People start coming to your door and say hey, ‘I got four million dollars.’ But you know what, I’d rather coach Temple’s kids. I love these kids. I’d rather coach here and coach Temple’s kids then just sell my soul for four million dollars. That is the truth and that’s as honest and open as I can be with you guys.”

Then we get into the Baylor situation where players stated that Rhule told them that he would inform them if he was going to leave… they found out through the media.

Then we all know how “excited” he was to work with Cam and how well that went.

Guy should have to pass a lie detector test to enter the facility.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

“I’m really excited to coach Cam Newton,” Rhule said. “Just getting to know him, being around him, seeing the way he’s rehabbing, taking this seriously. I think if he does this right and we do this right, his best football is ahead of him.”

Teddy was signed about two weeks later.

I wish that was the only instance.

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

The way he handled his Temple and Baylor departures along with the Cam situation.

Rhule - “This is really, really hard. People start coming to your door and say hey, ‘I got four million dollars.’ But you know what, I’d rather coach Temple’s kids. I love these kids. I’d rather coach here and coach Temple’s kids then just sell my soul for four million dollars. That is the truth and that’s as honest and open as I can be with you guys.”

Then we get into the Baylor situation where players stated that Rhule told them that he would inform them if he was going to leave… they found out through the media.

I will say that when Ruhle addressed the college rumors a few weeks ago, I thought it was bullshit. It did reek of something fishy and I didn’t buy it. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

It's happened time and time again. I don't know if he's a flat out liar or if he just gets nervous and forgets how to "coach speak" when asked pointed questions about what he knows are going to be divisive decisions.

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Our D was middle of the pack last year, not bottom 5. And honestly, it might end up middle of the pack again this year.

Our defense was terrible most of the season last year.. We can all see a big difference this year.. Stop being a prisoner of the moment.. Just last week we were screaming their praises..

Edited by WOW!!

2 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Well if Ruhle sticks around next year - Sarkisian at Texas could be another one to watch since it looks like Franklin is staying at PSU. 

Same Texas that just lost their 6th straight game?  The same Sarkisian that was showing up drunk at USC practices?  You have to be joking here right?

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Our defense was terrible most of the season last year.. We can all see a big difference this year.. Stop being a prisoner of the moment.. Just last week we were screaming their praises..

That was probably more of a prisoner of the moment thinking considering Arizona was missing their MVP candidate QB and their likely HOF bound #1 WR.