• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Brady play designs be like:

Fox007

3 hours ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Makes Sense why Cam got a grasp of the whole playbook.  Basically he came into the facility, asked for the playbook and Brady gave him a napkin that said "plz save my job"

This x1000. I give it one maybe two more games and everyone will be back to throwing shade at the biggest issue on offense which happens to be a coach in way over his head. 

• Beer 1

Cool pic. Can you show the route tree? Was this a flood concept vs zone? If nothing else can you post the All 22 of this play? I can figure out the route tree myself from that. I hate how the TV copy doesn't show enough to see WR routes, but I don't care enough to pay for the All 22.

5 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Looks like at least 2 open receivers. He can't cover both and isn't in a good place yo cover either while 22 is wide open.

I'm not big on Brady but not sure what you are seeing here.

Just based on the picture, this is probably a flood on that side of the field with Robby on the go route, Marshall with a dig, and CMC was probably a curl or something underneath. The corner is going to have to make a choice who to cover -- hand Marshall off to the LB'ers or help the safety with Robby. All 3 appear to be in position to have leverage once the break occurs. IIRC this was a 3rd and short play, ball went to CMC and he got a first down, which was the safe choice on 3rd down, as he'd be the first to be ready and at the sticks, especially if there's pressure.

All that ^ is speculation though based on a picture that could literally be just about anything. Marshall might be running the wrong route for all we know. The ball went to CMC, so I doubt either Marshall or Robby completed their routes so honestly, even with All 22, we'll never know what this play is suppose to look like, all we can do is guess.

TL;DR - people are dumb and you can't usually tell much from a still image from a football game. Only a moron would think this picture says anything one way or another about the playcall.

4 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

Just based on the picture, this is probably a flood on that side of the field with Robby on the go route, Marshall with a dig, and CMC was probably a curl or something underneath. The corner is going to have to make a choice who to cover -- hand Marshall off to the LB'ers or help the safety with Robby. All 3 appear to be in position to have leverage once the break occurs. IIRC this was a 3rd and short play, ball went to CMC and he got a first down, which was the safe choice on 3rd down, as he'd be the first to be ready and at the sticks, especially if there's pressure.

All that ^ is speculation though based on a picture that could literally be just about anything. Marshall might be running the wrong route for all we know. The ball went to CMC, so I doubt either Marshall or Robby completed their routes so honestly, even with All 22, we'll never know what this play is suppose to look like, all we can do is guess.

TL;DR - people are dumb and you can't usually tell much from a still image from a football game. Only a moron would think this picture says anything one way or another about the playcall.

Exactly. Plenty to critique without reaching.