• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey Matt Ruhle

Gucceland

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2021 at 3:23 PM, jasonluckydog said:

Matt is my next door neighbors best friend who dated his cousin back 88. I don't find this humorous.  Matt is practically family. 

Is there a "For Sale" sign in the yard yet?    If not please go by HD and get him a "For sale by owner" sign.....this joke needs to end!!!

• Flames 1

Just now, jackson113 said:

Holy thread bump Batman...

I'm gonna be real here for a moment....the fact that the Carolina Panthers' Forum is not on FIRE right now is a real fuking shame....you guys are too use to drinking sand apparently....how the hell can you support a team that is this inept????

7 minutes ago, Gucceland said:

I'm gonna be real here for a moment....the fact that the Carolina Panthers' Forum is not on FIRE right now is a real fuking shame....you guys are too use to drinking sand apparently....how the hell can you support a team that is this inept????

Who looks like they’re supporting them lol, haven’t u seen all these threads. Damn do they just let any moron on this site?

• Beer 1
  • The D 1