• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nobody talking about Minshew?

BurnNChinn

29 minutes ago, trueblade said:

1. Even Darnold looked good against the Jets.

2. Minshew's problem has always been consistency. He'll look great a couple of games, then look terrible. You want to see it for more than one week. If anything, his performance today might cause Hurts's ankle to need a little more time to heal.

He came in after not playing for almost a full season. He looked really good, hell Darnold didn’t look good against Jets lol

20 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Bs he had weapons in Jacksonville and 2 season to show consistency.. Played them into to 2 top 5 draft picks 1 being his replacement..

STop lusting over mediocre QBS..

Name these weapons please, because your evaluation of players might be a little off. 

Also mediocre QB's? like wtf, we had  SAM fuging DARNOLD, the fug you going on about mediocre QB's?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

21 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Name these weapons please, because your evaluation of players might be a little off. 

Also mediocre QB's? like wtf, we had  SAM fuging DARNOLD, the fug you going on about mediocre QB's?

Chark Jr., Westbrooke, and Maurqise Lee at Wr.. And Fournette at RB..   Yeah that's crap..lol

In what fuging sentence did you see Sam Darnold as the QB I want instead of Minshew??

35 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

He came in after not playing for almost a full season. He looked really good, hell Darnold didn’t look good against Jets lol

He is a short midget with a below avg. Arm that wasn't drafted for a reason...

Just like most of the league opinion he is a serviceable backup at best..

58 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I said all along we would've been better off trading for Minshew than trading for Darnold and trading for Darnold still shouldn't have eliminated going after Minshew too. If we were going after an afterthought vet, my choice was 1. trade for Minshew 2. sign Trubisky. Trading legit assets for Darnold should've never been on the table.

Great plan bring all the crappy QBs to Charlotte.. 

We made 1 horrible mistake let's not pump up other mistakes because of it..

4 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Great plan bring all the crappy QBs to Charlotte.. 

We made 1 horrible mistake let's not pump up other mistakes because of it..

Teddy and Darnold were both horrible, costly mistakes. Signing Trubisky would've gotten us a better player for way less money and zero trade compensation. Trading a 5th or 6th for Minshew would've gotten us a better player for way less money and way less trade compensation. Sometimes you have to go with the best bad option available. We e spent a lot of resources going with the worst bad option available. Twice.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Teddy and Darnold were both horrible, costly mistakes. Signing Trubisky would've gotten us a better player for way less money and zero trade compensation. Trading a 5th or 6th for Minshew would've gotten us a better player for way less money and way less trade compensation. Sometimes you have to go with the best bad option available. We e spent a lot of resources going with the worst bad option available. Twice.

I don't know about Teddy being a big mistake after what I've seen of him in Denver.. The Mistake maybe was giving up on him way to early..

Darnold was a major mistake compounded by giving him a 5th year option.. I agree..

Trubisky being better yeah okay that's your opinion.. They both are trash in my opinion.. The 5th year option andvtye trade compensation makes it worst.. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Yeah, you would think after the last 2 seasons Panthers fans would learn.

Well I’m saying it would have been better to give up a 5th than give up a 2nd, 4th, and 6th and 18 mil 5th year option. But I’m guessing ur not talking about smart fans?

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not the same place though. We'd be in a better cap situation and a better draft asset situation. That's not the same place at all.

I agree.. Still don't want to act like Tribusky, Minshew or whatever backup QB you ppl come up with are good..