• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At the very least Rhule should lose personel decisions.

Zod

6 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

They’re playing patty cake out there.  No fire, getting blown off the los and I saw an Olineman blocking a safety 15 yards down field.  We have 4/3 DTs and 3/4 linebackers.  Complete with stand up edge rushers that can’t set the edge in the run game.

Defense is a top dollar poo show.

So much truth in this statement. We can’t set the edge, our linebackers are much worse than most think. If Reddick is going to play outside LB, then we need to run 3/4. We have a decent defense against deep passing but suck short and over the middle. We need another linebacker, Carter is not cutting it.

To me, the lack of effort from some players seen in games and the general funk of the organization as well as how badly execution is in games I just want to see Rhule gone immediately. They guy has proven he can't even evaluate talent to bring in yet he wants so much control without having the proven brain power to deserve it. I feel like when you are one of those "I want full power" guys that you are judged harder and your time may be shorter to prove you deserve it. In his short time here he has moved the team backwards and regressed almost everything around him. I worry about giving him another year in how much more damage he could possibly do. Fire his ass but I guess if not bare minimum take away all his power. Unfortunately though I don't think that will still help the negative locker room I believe we have now under him. You can take his power away but it still won't help the fact that under his leadership the players are giving half assed effort on the field and just barely going through the motions and that's what disappoints me the most.

• Pie 1

So when Rhule was hired, I appreciated his process, getting better everyday, competing our butts off rhetoric.  It sounded great, but that's all it was.  I'm sure Matt is a good guy, but he's not a good NFL coach.  He hasn't adapted at all to the pro-game. 

I get wanting to bring the guys with you who brought you success.  It builds a level of comfort, but the main issue is that without discomfort, there's no growth.  Rhule hasn't grown as a coach because he's surrounded by yes men and his friends.

I'm super tired of watching real pros like Cam, Taylor Moton, CMC, Shaq, etc have to try to defend him and his process as we see the  process dying on the field.  The team just is not performing at all.  I'm done with Rhule.

I hope he gets some great college offer and he can go be successful there.  I want an actual NFL coach for our team.  College is a different game because it's mostly about recruiting.  When these great college coaches hit the NFL, they can't scheme the same way because the athletes are all of a similar class.  There's no Ohio State in the NFL (a school that can rely on getting the best players year after recruiting year).