• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore

PantherBoy95

On 12/15/2021 at 8:10 AM, LinvilleGorge said:

He's a really good receiver who seems to have regressed like everyone else on this roster. He's probably struggling to mentally stay engaged. We've sucked and had a poor QB situation his entire career. Not exactly a great situation for a WR.

This. So do you break the bank and extend him, hoping the situation around him improves?

I don't think so. Trade him in the offseason if you can.

If you could convince me next season would be better and he would re-engage, then I reconsider, but otherwise, I'd rather have draft picks going into next year, which is likely to be as much a poo show as this one.

13 hours ago, d-dave said:

Personally, I love DJ.  This year has been problematic for a lot of reasons.  DJ has had some drops, but he's also been our best WR who isn't a RB.

But the main problem I hear and read about him is his sloppy route running.  Now he's only 25 so he's got plenty of time to work on that, but I'd really want to see him make a concerted effort to improve there.  It will help him get open more consistently.

DJ has a really laid back personality, which puts him at odds with the Michael Irvin style diva WR.  But DJ is a hard worker, plays hurt, and makes plays.  He's had his issues this year, for sure.  So has most of the team.  

I still remember one of the most impressive plays that wasn't made this year.  He ran a zig zagging route 70 yards down the field at 100 mph.  Dude made everyone else look like they were standing still.  Sam didn't throw him the ball, else it would have been an easy TD.

Yeah, it sucks when you'd like to know what your talented players are capable of, but unfortunately, the team is too mismanaged to ever find out. 

4 hours ago, Tinamedina said:

Dj moore is not coming back this off season. i believe he will get what he needs to get over 1000 yards, i also think he will be on the eagles or the ravens next year.

Yeah I wouldn’t be upset he really isn’t a number 1 wr, also don’t get why we extended Robby. There’s a bunch of guys I would try to trade or let walk.