• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fatt Fhule's Fireable Flubs and Failures Fun House!

Proudiddy

Featuring:

Lying your ass off about players and unceremoniously dumping the face of the franchise so you can trade for trash ass game managers and draft busts, while investing a 2nd and a 4th round pick and over 80 million dollars in them, only to bring the face of the franchise back to embarrass him and bench him again for the draft bust.

Spend every pick in the 2020 draft on defense, including a Top 10 pick on a useless DT who spends more time on his ass than on his feet who is trending towards a bust, and at an increasingly rapid speed.

Draft a CB with your 8th overall pick in 2021, over multiple franchise LTs who then gets injured in week 3 and misses the rest of the season.  

All of the aforementioned assets spent on defense over the first two years of your tenure, and yet, your defense is in the bottom quarter of the league against the run.

Trade a 3rd rounder for a CB who is trending towards being a 1st round bust from the 2020 draft and is rumored to not even want to play football.

Trade a 6th rounder for a DE who is inactive every week.

Sign a LB as one of your FA headliners of the 2021 class, can't get him to buy into your garbage collegiate culture, so you trade him for a sandwich and he goes onto lead the league in tackles and make the Pro Bowl.

Have opponents repeatedly mock your team and publicly discuss how they know what plays your offense is running before you run them, as well as opposing coaches repeatedly refer to your schemes as "that college stuff."

Repeatedly throw that aforementioned face of the franchise under the bus in post-game pressers for your own shortcomings.

Lead the league in penalties after humiliating yourself all preseason by carrying, promoting, and parading around a collegiate-reeking "DBO" sign to other teams' camps as well as your own.

Sounds like must-see TV every Sunday.

🤢🤮

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

watching this shitshow tepper and rhule are running after surviving years of mostly compulsory mediocrity under jerry richardson is like being on a raft adrift in the middle of the pacific ocean for months and finally escaping hundreds of miles of waters infested with requiem sharks constantly bombarding and harassing you only to be gangbanged to death by a pod of bull orcas

• Pie 3
  • The D 2
  • Flames 1

It's honestly a pain in the ass for me to get to games at BOA. The girlfriend has been asking for a couple years to go to one now, just wants to see the experience I guess since she's not a big football fan. 

Shoutout to Rhule, because even she no longer is wanting to go see the shitshow that is the Carolina Panthers. Merch I usually buy every year?  Naaaa I'm good.  Religiously tuning in every week?  Meh, I'll go play golf where I somehow get even less frustrated than watching this clown's team. 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

watching this shitshow tepper and rhule are running after surviving years of mostly compulsory mediocrity under jerry richardson is like being on a raft adrift in the middle of the pacific ocean for months and finally escaping hundreds of miles of waters infested with requiem sharks constantly bombarding and harassing you only to be gangbanged to death by a pod of bull orcas

I laughed so hard at this.

10 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

Vsauce save us!