• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Flores is an example of a coach who the players have NOT QUIT on

TheBigKat

2 hours ago, Toomers said:

That’s because they did their “rebuild” right. Not use the word to cover up incompetent personnel moves. 

Yup only crazy thing they did was trade LT Laremy Tunsil for a a first and 2 round pick I think..He's good but his contract was almost up and he's been injured pretty much all year anyway. I still want Rhule gone but sure would have been nice to have at least all of our picks next draft since that's how most teams rebuild. By the team we're "Built" the whole 2020 drafted D is gonna be up for contract

1 hour ago, SizzleBuzz said:

A 747 "could" land on your house today...

You're the one making definitive statements here, and it's entirely plausible to see how a decade+ NFL veteran, former MVP (or any other player on the team) would think Rhule is a clown, even if only in the NFL football realm. At best, Matt hasn't done much to refute that notion.

I also find it interesting that when presented with articles in the past you've opted to not take them at face value, yet in your eyes Cam's comments are his absolute truth and no other possibility exists? You could at least be consistent.

Edited by KSpan

1 hour ago, KSpan said:

You're the one making definitive statements here

I also find it interesting that when presented with articles in the past you've opted to not take them at face value

I simply relayed what Joe Person said, made no "statement" whatsoever.  

You have me confused with someone else. 

• Poo 1