• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think Hubbard might be a useful player in a real offense

electro's horse

Has good scoot, accelerates, kind a one cut guy but it's difficult to tell with the offensive line.

Doesn't block well but then again no one on the team does so I suspect it's more about coaching than talent or willingness.

Hard to tell how well he catches out of the backfield for the above stated reasons, but projected well in college. 

I dunno I'm just reaching on things to be optimistic about here. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

Has good scoot, accelerates, kind a one cut guy but it's difficult to tell with the offensive line.

Doesn't block well but then again no one on the team does so I suspect it's more about coaching than talent or willingness.

Hard to tell how well he catches out of the backfield for the above stated reasons, but projected well in college. 

I dunno I'm just reaching on things to be optimistic about here. 

I think with a solid line he can be a workhorse.  I think his TD run yesterday was strong and once he got to the 2nd level it was over.

I don't think you are being overly optimistic.

He's just so very inconsistent.  There are times when he will fight through arm tackles and look very physical.  Then there are times when he's taken out by the first guy.   Then again, our OL is putrid, and that will effect any RB behind them.

I think he could be a quality guy.  I hope so.  You can see when he gets some room, he's got some wheels.  The problem is everyone knows we're playing within 10 years of the LOS all game long so he's running into 8-9 all day long.