• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles Clinched a Playoff spot on Sunday with their first year head coach

Ricky Spanish

14 hours ago, Waldo said:

Rhule is a salesman. Tepper is football illiterate. He understands the word 'Winning' and now 'Losing', that's all I have seen. The practice facility wasn't even a football decision, there are freaking colleges that have those and he looks to be turning it into some hefty profit. 

I would still guess it's his ego vs it being the contract. Or worse, maybe he liked Rhule because he saw himself in the young salesman and just doesn't want to do anything about it at this time. I really don't know yet, it's all on the table for me. None of it looks positive yet. 

Well keep in mind that Tepper doesn't come from a world where being smart or even knowing what you are talking about gets you to the top of the heap.

I mean, Bernie Madoff did it pretty effectively. 

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

And Tepper tells everyone it takes 5 years to turn it around. It’s like he doesn’t even pay attention to this league 

He also said the league is set up for teams to go 8-8 and we haven't been 0.500 his entire time as owner.

JR had us as a winning and playoff team in the first two seasons.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Well keep in mind that Tepper doesn't come from a world where being smart or even knowing what you are talking about gets you to the top of the heap.

I mean, Bernie Madoff did it pretty effectively. 

Someone will be along shortly to tell you that David Tepper is the smartest man in existence.

Had he been put in charge of solving the pandemic, we'd all be happily frolicking outside in springtime conditions despite it being winter.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2