• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Inactives

Proudiddy

Miller was not on the injury report this week. Trent Scott is expected to start in his place, though Deonte Brown is also expected to play. That will mark the 13th combination of starting offensive linemen in 17 games for the Panthers.

PANTHERS INACTIVES

QB P.J. Walker

S Jeremy Chinn

S Sean Chandler

LB Kamal Martin

DE Jacob Tuioti-Mariner

DE Azur Kamara

G John Miller

So, looks like Brown will play but Trent Scott starts😂😂😂...  ahh, college coaches, when will they learn?

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Miller should never play in the nfl again.  Ever.  

Nah I bet he’d look serviceable on a team with an NFL caliber coaching staff. Can’t judge any of these players properly with how awful the coaching is. Except Darnold that dude is ruined. 

8 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Nah I bet he’d look serviceable on a team with an NFL caliber coaching staff. Can’t judge any of these players properly with how awful the coaching is. Except Darnold that dude is ruined. 

Miller has absolutely looked this season, like the worst interior OLineman I have ever witnessed.

But last season we had Michael Schofield and Chris Reed, as well as Miller.  Schofield didn't start, but last I checked was starting for the Chargers this season and looked very good.  Reed looked like the worst interior lineman we had fielded that I could remember, and he ended up starting with Indy this season.  Interesting to say the least.

• Pie 1