• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Show off your garage.

motocross_cat

2 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

This is as close to the garage as I get. Wife keeps either her Lexus or Benz in there. I have my own workshop out back.

image.png.d2ededa64dd3bbdaa1234c1eb355bded.png

Love the jeep man.  If not for not wanting to pull a trailer everytime I went riding that would have been the choice.  Went with the taco 6ft bed instead.  Almost as off road worthy haha.

Edited by motocross_cat

11 hours ago, motocross_cat said:

Really like the brick.  Looks like a cool place to relax and have a beer.

Yeah the brick is great.  There are fireplaces in both living areas upstairs too.  One wood burning one that's been converted to gas.  Old houses are really cool

3 hours ago, toldozer said:

Yeah the brick is great.  There are fireplaces in both living areas upstairs too.  One wood burning one that's been converted to gas.  Old houses are really cool

My parents house had a dark brick wall in the living room where the chimney was.  Always felt like I was in a cave.  When I moved into my house I realized how plain and boring these new homes are.