• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's Game

Catsfan69

I can't watch the game at the moment, but I'm following social media, this thread, and a Lion's thread.

In the Lion's thread they're talking about taking Malik with the second pick. I'm wondering what's the difference in our fanbases that we're seeing the game so differently. Social media is also somewhat hyped on Malik, but I just keep seeing the same two highlight plays.

Baylor RB looked amazing, That Michigan LT looked like the only good lineman on the entire field. Wasn't expecting Riddler to be the best looking QB but here we are. Malik has all the arm talent and mobility in the world but will def need some time with a QB coach and a bench if he is to ever develop into anything a la Trey Lance. Pickett looked like Pickett, another Andy Dolton/Chad Pennington type player which is right up Matt Rhules ally (sigh). 

Edit: Oh yea and Howell... nothing to say there, dude is 100% a bust.

Edited by thunderraiden

Just now, CPantherKing said:

Howell's wind up and patting the ball is going to kill him in the NFL. Best of the overhyped bunch so far if he can stop that low hold, wind up, and pat.

That's weird. When I watched Howell's games he always had an incredibly quick release.

In the side by side drills earlier this week Howell always got the ball out quicker than the other quarterback.

9 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

I can't watch the game at the moment, but I'm following social media, this thread, and a Lion's thread.

In the Lion's thread they're talking about taking Malik with the second pick. I'm wondering what's the difference in our fanbases that we're seeing the game so differently. Social media is also somewhat hyped on Malik, but I just keep seeing the same two highlight plays.

He’s being overhyped but hey I hope they take him at two and then when Rhule takes Pickett we’ll both be laughed at.

• Pie 1