• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has this been discussed?

Toomers

5 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Yeah this is a bullshit story to try and make more people hate on Rhule and Tepper. None of that was facts. Stafford simply wanted to go to LA so Detroit made it happen 

I love how people just “know” things.  I’m pretty sure you think that’s what happened.  None of us know.

7 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I do find it odd that only that one source is reporting that.

I am not saying it didn't happen that way but that wasn't the narrative at the time.

It was kept very quiet if it is the case.

I agree with you. That said, I could see how things happened this way. I don't remember the Darnold timeline, but if they were high on Sam and talking with the Jets at the same time as they were talking with the Lions, maybe they were weighing older proven vet QB vs bad young QB that hadn't reached his potential with the corner they wanted for the defense. And since these guys seem to always make the wrong decisions, they lost out.

1 hour ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Yeah this is a bullshit story to try and make more people hate on Rhule and Tepper. None of that was facts. Stafford simply wanted to go to LA so Detroit made it happen 

Folks don’t need this story to hate Rhule and Tepper.

Those two make it pretty easy themselves.

Edited by therealmjl