• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A new owner lawsuit (not us)

Mr. Scot

25 minutes ago, rayzor said:

So Tepper isn't learning anything and doesn't seem lol me he knows what he's doing?. Shocked. I am shocked. The guy can market. Just can't build.

Youngest coach in the MLS and he is publicly saying he doesn't have the resources...from a billionaire. I am going to guess that the paused facility in SC would have been apart of what that coach needs? Maybe Tepper can let them train down in a ballroom like JR used to do when it rained too much.

10 hours ago, Waldo said:

Well that sure is on brand for JJ.

Meanwhile our owner:

Face Palm No GIF

David Tepper is a horrible sports owner. He needs to be seen as such by the larger sports media. Personally I’m glad I have Austin FC to root for so I can actively root for Charlotte FC to fail because I genuinely hate what he’s done to the Panthers. 

• Beer 1

I mean, ok, so he had a kid with another woman.  He wanted it kept quiet.  The mother agreed, he paid her.  He set up funds for the mother and daughter.

Now the alleged daughter wants . . . what?  I don't get it.  She can say who her father was, but she loses support because that's what was agreed.  Parents don't owe their adult children anything financially.  This woman is apparently succesful, so . . . does she somehow believe that being "publicly" Jerry Jones daughter is going to make any sort of difference in her life?  A positive difference?  Really?

Dumb.