• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One by One they go off the board

7 hours ago, kungfoodude said:
7 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Except his favorite guard Johnny Miller. We're gonna end up getting Chris Reed back or something, swapping out jags just to say they're putting in effort to fix the issue

I should have said "good" veterans.

Unlike Brady, Whip-It-Out isn't the type of guy/teammate who brings "good veterans" to the table...

...W.I.O. is all about one thing, himself.

#fughim

1 minute ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Unlike Brady, Whip-It-Out isn't the type of guy/teammate who brings "good veterans" to the table...

...W.I.O. is all about one thing, himself.

#fughim

I don't think a QB who isn't on our team is keeping people away. It's our terrible owner and coaching staff. That has created a situation where you aren't going to get many guys that want to win to willingly buy into. 

This is why article after article talk about how we are viewed so poorly by other franchise employees. Make no mistake, this zoo atmosphere was a Tepper creation. 

5 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Day 1 of tampering usually leads to bad deals. Woods and Corbett’s deals are that bad.

They are fine as players, but the value is questionable. They don't immediately resonate as players that are fuging trash like last offseasons early signings.

I guess that will have to pass for improvement for the moment. 

36 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I don't think a QB who isn't on our team is keeping people away. It's our terrible owner and coaching staff.

Not looking back...

...but rather, forward.

Change nothing and bring in Tom "GOAT" Brady and many top ballers follow him here...

...Whip-It-Out not so much, in fact, haven't seen a single teammate (or Dabo) have his back during the debacle -- Whip-It-Out is on an island, by himself. 

#fughim

Edited by SizzleBuzz

4 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Not looking back...

...but rather, forward.

Change nothing and bring in Tom "GOAT" Brady and many top ballers follow him here...

...Whip-It-Out not so much, in fact, haven't seen a single teammate (or Dabo) have his back during the debacle -- Whip-It-Out is on an island, by himself. 

#fughim

People aren't going to follow Tom Brady to a dumpster fire, nor is he going to go to a dumpster fire.

Furthermore, the only people that followed him to Tampa were Gronk and Antonio Brown. That's a 50% success rate.

That team was built before he got there.

Edited by kungfoodude