• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What matters: a QB’s talent or their situation?

Tbe

1 hour ago, cookinbrak said:

Yarp. Drew Bledsoe never won a ring.

Bledsoe had a lot of misfortune in his career. He lost his job to Brady due to injury. He had to come in and bail out the team to beat Pittsburgh in the 2001 AFC title game after Brady go hurt. HE QB's them to a win and a SB appearance. After they win the SB Drew was traded to Buffalo.

He goes to Buffalo and has a couple  of good seasons and is then released after the 2004 season in favor of the great 1st round pick JP Losman. 😖 I bet all of you guys forgot about him. I know I sure did.

He goes to Dallas to reunite with Parcells in Dallas. He ended up being replaced by Romo. 

He was really good QB in his prime. He almost won a SB with NE in 1996. He's forgotten by most because he'll always be in Brady's shadow.

Edited by SCO96
  • Beer 1

10 hours ago, ThPantherFan said:

If you don't have a line no quarterback is going to light it up.  There's good ones for sure as Cam was.  Front 5 of the offensive line is crucial.  My humble opinion.

Joe Burrow would like a word.

10 hours ago, Tbe said:

The last quarterback who was the primary force in turning around a bad situation early in their career was Cam Newton, who did so with the Panthers in 2011.

Justin Herbert would like a word.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1