• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes and Caps

1 hour ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

The Caps have managed to play all of their games agaist us minus TDA and a couple other key guys in and out... this is the first time they have played us with all of our "major" pieces.

Fug the Caps and the city they represent! I don't care how we beat them, but we needed this game tonight against this team. We'll probably see them again in the playoffs and we need to know that we can dismantle them and dress them down in front of their own fans.

• Beer 1

Just now, Stumpy said:

Fug the Caps and the city they represent! I don't care how we beat them, but we needed this game tonight against this team. We'll probably see them again in the playoffs and we need to know that we can dismantle them and dress them down in front of their own fans.

If they manage to go 7 it will be on our ice...

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

If they manage to go 7 it will be on our ice...

The bottlecaps have had our number in recent years. And had it earlier this season, even if we were depleted at the time. A beatdown like this late in the season will stay in their minds and add a boost to our own guys confidence that they can beat the wheels off of any team in the league if they play to their strengths.

Also... fug Ovi and that entire organization I pray that they fold that entire franchise and move the team to Moscow after Putin wins WW3

• Flames 1