• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is your "model" NFL owner?

TheBigKat

15 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

You need to check the dates on those articles bub...

...all the "sex trafficking" info was 100% fabricated -- complete & utter fiction.

And Watson was just found “innocent” by a jury, or not enough evidence to prosecute which is exactly what those articles you just posted are stating about sex trafficking in the Kraft case. Not enough evidence. I personally think they both are bad people, but the billionaire is fine in your eyes and was when it first happened.  

36 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

And Watson was just found “innocent” by a jury, or not enough evidence to prosecute which is exactly what those articles you just posted are stating about sex trafficking in the Kraft case. Not enough evidence. I personally think they both are bad people, but the billionaire is fine in your eyes and was when it first happened.  

"...consent..."

(or lack thereof)

• Poo 1

51 minutes ago, Verge said:
7 hours ago, Barney said:

So you dislike people because of how much money they have without even knowing the person? 

Yeah

So where is the like/dislike line drawn?

$1 million?  $10 million?  $100 million?

Clean break at $1 billion?

Is there an income caveat?  Meaning, if a dude makes $8 million/year but spends every penny and has no savings, is said dude in the no-like bucket?  Or the like bucket?

This is interesting, and unique… 🧐

• Poo 1

7 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Is there an income caveat?  Meaning, if a dude makes $8 million/year but spends every penny and has no savings, is said dude in the no-like bucket?  Or the like bucket?

Not the forum for this.

23 minutes ago, Verge said:
31 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Expand  

Not the forum for this.

The proper forum is?

• Poo 1

15 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Pretty much a wealth envy thing I suppose.  Oh well when you hear rich people are evil all day from the national media that is ironically owned by rich people I guess people begin to believe you can already know a person just by how much money they have.  Sad really.  

• Beer 1

That is a great question.  There are many things to consider:  is he good with the team but, horrible public relations.  Is he assertive, like Jerry Jones?  Does he care about the team or is the team a hobby?

personally I don’t know many owners.  My favorite is Tom Benson.  Tom allow experts control the team.  He took over from previous owner, john Meacham.

Meacham was an owner who thought he knew, but didn’t.  He was assertive like Jerry Jones.  The Saints never had a chance to have a winning season.

When Tom Benson purchased the team, the Saints became true contenders.