• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs planes thread

Panthers Fan 69

5 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

These games are glass cases of emotion… I need blowout wins in the last 4 🤣

If that makes you nervous don't watch the playoffs lol. I was at all of our home games vs the preds last season.... Lord let me tell you how many posters here flipped out in a tied series because of two road losses with a combined 12 periods of hockey in two games.

8 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

If that makes you nervous don't watch the playoffs lol. I was at all of our home games vs the preds last season.... Lord let me tell you how many posters here flipped out in a tied series because of two road losses with a combined 12 periods of hockey in two games.

I was there for all of them too. Tonight was one of 5 home games I’ve missed all year with my seasons tix. When your team is good you get these butterflies. ESP in the last 5 minutes. Reminds me of when the panthers were good. I used to get those same butterflies. It’s a feeling I don’t take for granted it will never take for granted. 

27 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Raanta is horrible in first periods.... and altogether not trustworthy in goal I really wanna see what Ko has.

Been saying it for months. Not sure why anyone was caping for him. JAG at his finest. Put the goalie with actual potential in and lets see what he's got. 

2 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I was there for all of them too. Tonight was one of 5 home games I’ve missed all year with my seasons tix. When your team is good you get these butterflies. ESP in the last 5 minutes. Reminds me of when the panthers were good. I used to get those same butterflies. It’s a feeling I don’t take for granted it will never take for granted. 

I only have a 12 game package, No way with my job I could make it too more physically.. The last two seasons isn't about taking it for granted.... It's more I don't believe it's over until the "fat lady sings" aka the final siren in game, I need to look it up but I know we lead the NHL in third period comebacks by a large margin, And in a best of 7 I don't quit on them after 3 or 4. The thrill of Necas full ice sprint and wrap around agaist Nashville last season made me lose my voice for two weeks.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

Guy has 50 goals at the young age of 37 (in September). He's a scorer. LOL. 

He scores clearly, the talking heads of hockey have archetypes for players...

Playmaker = a guy who is great skating and moving the puck and passing.

Sniper = one way players with accurate booming mid to long range shots.

Scorer= Players who use fantastic stick work skating and slick moves.

Ovi is the best sniper probably of all time he's a one trick pony with that blast from the top of the circle (and he's the GOAT at that trick) you don't just pick that up in any draft.... He's also useless defensively.

36 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

He scores clearly, the talking heads of hockey have archetypes for players...

Playmaker = a guy who is great skating and moving the puck and passing.

Sniper = one way players with accurate booming mid to long range shots.

Scorer= Players who use fantastic stick work skating and slick moves.

Ovi is the best sniper probably of all time he's a one trick pony with that blast from the top of the circle (and he's the GOAT at that trick) you don't just pick that up in any draft.... He's also useless defensively.

He's been useless defensively. Wish we could find a Matthews then. That's something we don't have either. Aho's tied for 18th in goals. Not even top 15. Svech goal wise...........been a disappointment compared to his scouting report. I expected him to be a goal machine. Instead, he's well. Eh.