• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is full of it regarding Darnold

top dawg

17 minutes ago, frankw said:

The Jets didn't have their owner going before the fans saying how he was a very good QB. Everyone except us knew they had seen the tape we for some reason ignored. If you think a rookie QB can't possibly play better than the worst starting QB in the league last year you might just need to take a break.

They had there GM and coach doing it..

Do you not remember this??

They also had the 2nd pick in a way better QB draft..

3 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

That it's hopeless with Sam. 

50 games, 54 TDs, 52 INTs and 29 fumbles

He's a backup at best who may or may not give you a good game if your real QB gets injured. 

Okay.. but he still on the team and there is nothing you can do about that.. So why damage any chance you can get something for him or something out of him..

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

They had there GM and coach doing it..

Do you not remember this??

They also had the 2nd pick in a way better QB draft..

They told him directly he was done they weren't dancing around it. They also were smart enough to know there was no way in hell they were going to get locked into his guaranteed option. Can you imagine how loudly they were laughing when we picked up that option? You can convince yourself about this year or next years QB class but I'll take my chances on either before I'll watch Darnold play again.

Just now, WOW!! said:

Okay.. but he still on the team and there is nothing you can do about that.. So why damage any chance you can get something for him or something out of him..

I've said many times here on this site that PLAYING Darnold would hurt his trade stock. I'd much rather he sit behind a rookie or vet and we try to trade him when he's been forgotten for a while.

Win, win.

Just now, frankw said:

They told him directly he was done they weren't dancing around it. They also were smart enough to know there was no way in hell they were going to get locked into his guaranteed option. Can you imagine how loudly they were laughing when we picked up that option? You can convince yourself about this year or next years QB class but I'll take my chances on either before I'll watch Darnold play again.

Since you don't remember ..

This is what Joe Douglas was saying about Sam before they traded him..

9 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I've said many times here on this site that PLAYING Darnold would hurt his trade stock. I'd much rather he sit behind a rookie or vet and we try to trade him when he's been forgotten for a while.

Win, win.

Hopefully that happens.. But until you get that Vet or Rookie in house.. No need to poo on the guy you might have to play..

Get it. 

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Saying nothing when asked about a player is saying something..

You do realize that right??

Better than ly8ng to the people you want to spend money on your product.

Same Darnold is a professional.if he can't handle his boss not singing bullshit praise just being honest and saying we'd like to see more from him then he's not fit for this league.

Grow up.

9 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Okay you got it.. moving on..

Your literally sitting here befuddled that a owner would lie about a aspect of his football team..

Lmao..

Your entire line of posting here is one big straw man. You've intimated that I've said things that I haven't. You've used words like "befuddled" and "upset". 

Jon Snow had a mature response, and I responded to him in kind. Perhaps you should take a gander...

2 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

Better than ly8ng to the people you want to spend money on your product.

Same Darnold is a professional.if he can't handle his boss not singing bullshit praise just being honest and saying we'd like to see more from him then he's not fit for this league.

Grow up.

If you ppl can't realize he's lying and why he's doing it.. Then you need your money taking or didn't have it in the 1st place..

Lmao

Same ppl eat McDonald's 2 a week thinking they're eating real beef.. Talking about companies lying and taking your money..

Gthfo

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Your entire line of posting here is one big straw man. You've intimated that I've said things that I haven't. You've used words like "befuddled" and "upset". 

Jon Snow had a mature response, and I responded to him in kind. Perhaps you should take a gander...

Dude you are literally upset the owner (you don't like) said nice things about a player (you don't like) and talk about mature responses in the same thread..

Alright cool .. 

I'm sorry if your feelings got hurt with me debating you .

Edited by WOW!!