• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is full of it regarding Darnold

top dawg

Hopefully this works for you 2 since you are clearly not getting this...

Example..

If we are trying to get a Jimmy G or Baker..

The best way to keep our leverage and not give up assets..

Is     for  them  to believe we still have faith in Sam..

It's not that hard to understand..

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Comparing trade leverage and managing the media to lying to customers about an employee is like comparing magnets to seaweed. There is nothing there to compare.

Sam Darnold has been the worst QB in the league for four years.

We have said THIS week we will be adding another QB and Sam darnold isn't guaranteed to start here.

We have said we won't make a QB trade until after the draft.

In what world of idiots on the internet does Tepper calling Sam Darnold a good QB going to change the opinions of any HC,OC, or GM? 

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Wasn't this before they had even fired Adam Gase? He said he's their best QB on the roster that's it. Sam has had back to back seasons as the worst starting QB in the NFL. There is data that shows there's really no other QB that has been as bad as he was in that timespan within the last ten years. There is no reason to speak positively other than to say he is currently the best QB on the roster because only he and PJ Walker are currently under contract. There is not an NFL team out there team stupid enough as we were to buy this foolishness. There is no purpose to say these things other than to further embarrass ourselves. If we can't trade him cut his ass loose we are NOT fooling anyone with this nonsense.

Dude stop..

Reality is they were praising Sam, taking all the blame for Sam faults and even talking about keeping Sam and Wilson on the roster all the way until they traded him..

This is what happened..

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Hopefully this works for you 2 since you are clearly not getting this...

Example..

If we are trying to get a Jimmy G or Baker..

The best way to keep our leverage and not give up assets..

Is     for  them  to believe we still have faith in Sam..

It's not that hard to understand..

Just like everyone knows the 49ers and the Browns are moving on from Jimmy G and Baker everyone knows we are moving on from Sam.

Any team desperate for a QB would always take Baker (same cap hit/salary) over Sam or Jimmy G (He's going to cost even less).

What team is looking to add Sam Darnold to their Roster right now?

1 minute ago, Call Me James said:

We have said THIS week we will be adding another QB and Sam darnold isn't guaranteed to start here.

In what world of idiots on the internet does Tepper calling Sam Darnold a good QB going to change the opinions of any HC,OC, or GM? 

He isn’t changing the minds of Gms about Darnold, he is not sharing our hand for what we do at 6. I dont I know how you don’t see this.

Feel free to be worked up about it. I know I’m not gonna lose any sleep over it.

3 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

This is an amazingly shallow viewpoint.  So Tepper should come into this interview and say Sam Darnold totally sucks.  That is so damn stupid

Just now, TheCasillas said:

He isn’t changing the minds of Gms about Darnold, he is not sharing our hand for what we do at 6. I dont I know how you don’t see this.

Feel free to be worked up about it. I know I’m not gonna lose any sleep over it.

I'm worked up by the idiocy on display by you and wow. 

Tepper should have just said, I'll let the football guys answer this. Or we would obviously like to see more from Sam. Or I'd love to see the Sam from weeks 1-3 for an entire season. Or hopefully our off season moves help to improve our QB play. Or we're trying to win. Sam's on our roster and he wants to win too.

Anything, almost anything is better than, " Sam's a very good QB." Especially at a time where the fans don't think you have a clue about running a football team. If there was ever a time to read the room...

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Ppl get upset about the wrong poo..

What was he supposed to say about a player he is still financially committe to and don't  have a viable replacement on the roster for??

My stance has been that nothing Tepper could say would appease people.

“Our QB sucks and the head coach is a disaster.  If he doesn’t win  at least 8 games I’m changing the locks at BOA.” This is what folks want him to say but probably not the best approach.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

I'm worked up by the idiocy on display by you and wow. 

Then you should take a break from the internet or just get used to the fact that in life people are going to disagree with you, and you have to learn that not everyone has the same opinion as you.

• Pie 2

Just now, TheCasillas said:

Then you should take a break from the internet or just get used to the fact that in life people are going to disagree with you, and you have to learn that not everyone has the same opinion as you.

You quoted me. Now you're trying to convince yourselves why such a stupid comment is 4d chess.Cabin Fever Reaction GIF