• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NHL Playoff Discussion Thread

9 hours ago, Snake said:

I feel the same. Anderson was playing at a very high level before his injuries. 

When Anderson is fully healthy (which I am is what they are waiting for right now and he's close) He simply doesn't have to expend the same kind of energy Raanta does to make saves due to his size, he is also less likely to give up softies on mental lapses.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

I don't think Anderson will start until Game 3, if he's ready. I'm not sure you test him on home ice when you already have the advantage. No sense in experimenting and giving NY any chance to steal a road game.

I'm fine with that Raanta Is similar (although better than) Mrazek in that he's much better at home were he can feed off the crowd.... Anderson just has ice water in his veins because he knows exactly were our defense will allow angle shots and his size allows him to swallow them up.

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Raanta just scare the crap outta me when the puck is behind him and the net. He always seems to be looking over the wrong shoulder.

That too he's frantic when the puck is behind the net, He's not close to being as strong at holding the post.... Even with the non-goalie interference call vs Boston I feel about 90% sure that isn't a Goal with Anderson in net.