• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Boston game 4 Sunday at Noonish

14 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Marchand got in his head calling him a "Racist piece of sh*t" and "he should have dripped down his mother's leg"..... and yes I'm being serious.

God help Boston in the regular season next year. I'm betting on their being several fights and one will be Svech for sure.

People riding Tony still bother me. By all accounts he's been a great teammate. He's played well since being here. If we have fans with a hate boner for him still, I truly don't get it. If it's over his past, people need to grow up and offer grace to people that they can change until they prove they haven't. It's just mind numbingly stupid.

• Pie 2

20 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Marchand got in his head calling him a "Racist piece of sh*t" and "he should have dripped down his mother's leg"..... and yes I'm being serious.

And do you have first hand experience of that? Cause that’s a pretty wild accusation.

1 minute ago, lightsout said:

God help Boston in the regular season next year. I'm betting on their being several fights and one will be Svech for sure.

People riding Tony still bother me. By all accounts he's been a great teammate. He's played well since being here. If we have fans with a hate boner for him still, I truly don't get it. If it's over his past, people need to grow up and offer grace to people that they can change until they prove they haven't. It's just mind numbingly stupid.

Said "racial slur was years ago in the ahl, agaist a native American player (TD and Bear get along just fine) he's been a model Cane all season heck he rides to practice with Jaccob Slavinn and his kids.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

The miced up clips of it are posted on the game day thread on hfboards... probably find them on Twitter with some digging.

If that did happen then Boston is doing their job. Rod needs to tighten it up and get our house back in order. Words are the quickest way to get us to lose our poo. 

• Pie 1

52 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Series is definitely 2-2  just looked on ESPN. I thought Tampa and Toronto have both split the series so far. 

Oh poo you’re right. For some reason I thought Tampa won their first game at home. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

While this series is very similar to last year, 2 dominating wins at home then 2 frustrating losses away. 
One big difference is we lost both times in overtime to Nashville. Bruins pretty much blew us out during these 2 losses. 
I hope the guys can get it together, but these last 2 losses have been very concerning. 
But what makes me feel better is all the other top teams besides Colorado are struggling against their lower seed opponents so we are not alone.