• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Simms - top 40 QB countdown

NAS

4 minutes ago, NAS said:

Here’s how I would rank them

Rodgers

Allen

Herbert

Mahomes

Burrow

Wilson

Brady

Stafford

When Allen is firing on all cylinders he might be the best, he is still a little streaky at times.  Rodgers is the best regular season QB, but he has been struggling a little in the playoffs as of lately.  It's funny that I forgot Burrow because he might be the best IMO.  He and Herbert both have a smaller resume, but what he did with no OL was pretty impressive.  Chase helps a lot clearly...

27 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I got

Burrow

Mahomes

Rodgers

Allen

Brady

Herbert

Russ

Stafford

Burrow was impressive but he’s not in the top 3 yet. I also think you have Herbert too low, he’s better than Brady.  

2 minutes ago, NAS said:

Burrow was impressive but he’s not in the top 3 yet. I also think you have Herbert too low, he’s better than Brady.  

Yeah I see your points.  My issue with Herbert is he hasn't taken his team to the playoffs yet and they have a decent roster.  Brady was right behind Rodgers in the MVP race, but he also has a loaded team, but has proven he can win with less (but can he still at this point in his career).  It's tough to establish and pretty fun to debate IMO.  I was pretty much debating myself on where I rank Brady.

46 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah I see your points.  My issue with Herbert is he hasn't taken his team to the playoffs yet and they have a decent roster.  Brady was right behind Rodgers in the MVP race, but he also has a loaded team, but has proven he can win with less (but can he still at this point in his career).  It's tough to establish and pretty fun to debate IMO.  I was pretty much debating myself on where I rank Brady.

I guess I am not really looking at a team performance as an indicator but the QB play and skillset.  Herbert has not taken the team to the playoffs yet but he is also in a tough division and conference.  Brady is still a good QB but his skills have to be diminishing, right? 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

This is a hard topic, plenty of right/great answers. I wish I followed the nfl like I did 6+years ago. Id feel much better about giving my opinion. 

It’s your opinion, feel free to give it. There is not right/wrong answer here as every QB on that list is great. 

32 minutes ago, NAS said:

I guess I am not really looking at a team performance as an indicator but the QB play and skillset.  Herbert has not taken the team to the playoffs yet but he is also in a tough division and conference.  Brady is still a good QB but his skills have to be diminishing, right? 

I can’t figure Brady out at all. He is defying science at this point in his career. At some point his skills have to diminish, but he was top of the league statistically last year…

• Pie 1

22 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

It’s your opinion, feel free to give it. There is not right/wrong answer here as every QB on that list is great. 

I just havnt watch enough to believe I could give a accurate opinion. Id be a monkey throwing poop and its not my style. Theres more than few QBs who I havnt seen throw, plus I nearly dropped all my fantasy teams. Super panther fan, becoming a normie NFL fan....  it is interesting seeing other opinions.