• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

About Last Season: Ian Cole

Anybodyhome

44 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I actually feel good for Kris Proctor. Thankfully it came out before the deed was done and they had kids or something like that.

It's gonna suck hard right now but he will eventually look back and be like, "Whew....dodged that bullet."

For sure, by all accounts, Twitter and Reddit individuals that know him say he is a great person. He’s taking it a lot better than me. Praying for Abby isn’t exactly the first thing I’d be doing if I was in his situation… good on him.

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

For sure, by all accounts, Twitter and Reddit individuals that know him say he is a great person. He’s taking it a lot better than me. Praying for Abby isn’t exactly the first thing I’d be doing if I was in his situation… good on him.

Yeah, it would be tough to find out later you had married a star fuger. Unlikely that behavior changes. 

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Yeah, as you said before, she ruined her career. Can’t have cleat chasers around an organization with married men.

Yeah, if she was just some rando, I wouldn't blame her much but she used her access as a journalist to hunt D. Not cool. 

Any of the dudes on the team getting their dicks wet while they had wives/GF's....also not cool. Slay pussy and take advantage of everything being thrown at you, but don't drag other people along for the ride.

• Pie 2

If Reddit is to be believed she is a naughty little minx.  She is the intern that was in the states AD dept that gottried banged when he was coach.  If Reddit is to be believed.  How the hell did her fiancé not catch wind of this?   

on the flip side I cannot imagine what she is going through now.  Wasted her folks money.  Blew up her career.  And pretty much dropped a nuclear bomb on her integrity.   She is smoking hot so she will be okay in the long run but I bet she is an emotional wreck right about now.   

• Flames 2

6 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Nah. She's definitely getting canned.

You can't be fuging the people you are interviewing as a journalist. Not to mention, if she fuged more than one Cane, they aren't going to want her around the organization potentially causing drama.

It does suck because she was good at her job. But, clearly her job wasn't as important as throwing pussy around. 

Damn. Never seen anyone fug up a promising career like that.

Yeah the more I read, the more likely it was more than just Cole and it just wouldnt work out at all. It if was just Cole, maybe had a chance of coming back to the profession, but not anymore. Its just so fuging stupid. She was at the prime of her career and had all these opportunities just to throw it all away. You cant be shady or take advantage of access as a reporter or you can kiss your career goodbye. Oh well, good riddance. 

• Pie 2

Sadly, there are probably a lot more people in the organization at various levels who probably knew what was going on. And, even more so, there's more to this than meets the eye. Obviously some self-esteem and acceptance issues as well. Who knows what her life was like for it to get to this point.

• Pie 2