• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miles arrested on felony domestic violence

Captain Morgan

2 hours ago, toldozer said:

Based on the pictures what would you call it and the medical report what would you call it and the fact that reporting it was to her determent as well

tbh, it doesn't matter 0.001% what i would call it.. but i would label it domestic violence

i am not arguing that he is innocent and she is a crazy a$$-bitch - i'm not that guy.. it is a horrible messy situation and i hope their family can recover - esp. for the kids sake..

but what I am saying is we had a $100 bill before the NBA draft.. the bill got thrown in the mud and crumbled up.. it sucks.. but that doesn't change the fact that piece of paper is still worth $100.. if we throw the bill out because it is dirty and crumbled - That. is. fuggin. dumb.

if I am Detroit or whoever - I'm praying Charlotte is stupid enough to play the 'morality card' and release Bridges outright.. then let time slide - and give him a modest veteran salary after a year blows over.. as a franchise - we can't just let our home grown talent go for nothing..

18 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

we can't just let our home grown talent go for nothing..

But it isn't on the owner the coach the fans the city or anyone else. It's on Miles for being a dumb ass. Even before this he was drinking lean and showing off on social media like he was on top of the world. Now he is out on 130k bail. His poor decisions have tanked his value that's a lost cost already we are not getting that back. If all you're worried about is losing our investment in him it's time to step back from sports.

Edited by frankw

1 minute ago, frankw said:

But it isn't on the owner the coach the fans the city or anyone else. It's on Miles for being a dumb ass. Even before this he was drinking lean and showing off on social media like he was on top of the world. Now he is out on 130k bail. His poor decisions have tanked his value that's a lost cost already we are not getting that back. If all you're worried about is losing our investment in him it's time to step back from sports.

k

6 hours ago, frankw said:

The man nearly killed the mother of his child in front of the child. If you're this deep into sports that isn't good. This thread really went off the deep end.

Oh No Facepalm GIF by Aminé

We agree.. And it sounds like this isn't a 1 time occurrence.. Ppl need to get back to being human beings.. Miles sounds like a serial abuser and is very close to Ray Ray Carruth sick... Let him goooooooooo!!

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, toldozer said:

Based on the pictures what would you call it and the medical report what would you call it and the fact that reporting it was to her determent as well

The fact that she said fug a 130 million dollar bag and generational wealth for her and her kids.. Is clear that this got very dangerous and she was very scared for herself and those kids...

2 hours ago, WOW!! said:

The fact that she said fug a 130 million dollar bag and generational wealth for her and her kids.. Is clear that this got very dangerous and she was very scared for herself and those kids...

The Man can go rot in jail where he belongs. I do not want him anywhere near our team and the fact that some people will say yeah but now he's cheap don't let another team get him cheap is pretty disgusting 

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, toldozer said:

The Man can go rot in jail where he belongs. I do not want him anywhere near our team and the fact that some people will say yeah but now he's cheap don't let another team get him cheap is pretty disgusting 

Yes.. By all reports he almost killed that woman in front of his children.. Jail is the least he can get for being that type of monster.. 3 ppl in your own family got traumatized from your actions.. And so far he has shown little to no remorse from this. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1