• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Film Room: Baker Mayfield

ellis

They have both started two games.

Grier's career passer rating is 33.2.  He's thrown for   0 TD's with a 7.7 int%.

Pj walkers career passer rating is 51.6   He's thrown 2 TD's and a 6.6 int%.

Both suck, but Grier sucks more.

When he was cut, there were some Grier fans who wanted to keep him because he had a 24 yard run for a TD in preseason against scrubs,  but there were plenty of huddlers who thought  that Grier sucked more than PJ.

35 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Lemme guess: You're gonna cite the game against the Cowboys where he had two touchdowns (one running and one passing) and Grier barely played as part of your argument. Correct? 😐

Huh?  We didn't have a preseason game against the Cowboys last season.  We played them during the regular season. 

Are you ok?

1 minute ago, poundaway said:

Huh?  We didn't have a preseason game against the Cowboys last season.  We played them during the regular season. 

Are you ok?

I'm fine. Just trolling because I'm pretty sure you didn't watch any of last year's preseason games 😆

I'm guessing you had to look it up to figure out that it never happened.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm fine. Just trolling because I'm pretty sure you didn't watch any of last year's preseason games 😆

I'm guessing you had to look it up to figure out that it never happened.

Uh huh, sure.  You're losing a step thinking we played Dallas twice last year.   😂

1 minute ago, poundaway said:

Uh huh, sure.  You're losing a step thinking we played Dallas twice last year.   😂

I went an extra step on that. Had I said it was the Colts you'd probably have fallen for it 😆

Either way, I've seen enough to know you didn't watch any of the preseason last year. Hell, I wouldn't bet on you having watched much of the regular season either.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I went an extra step on that. Had I said it was the Colts you'd probably have fallen for it 😆

Either way, I've seen enough to know you didn't watch any of the preseason last year. Hell, I wouldn't bet on you having watched much of the regular season either.

I watched all preseason and normally go to a preseason game, but not last year.

And here's the thing.  I remember who we played.  😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

2 minutes ago, poundaway said:

I watched all preseason and normally go to a preseason game, but not last year.

And here's the thing.  I remember who we played.  😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Let us old guys alone.  We can remember full well who we played.  There were the Oakland Raiders, Dallas Texans, Baltimore Colts, Houston Oilers, San Diego Chargers, St. Louis Cardinals (or were they still in Chicago), and Cleveland Rams.

Now get off my lawn.

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

Let us old guys alone.  We can remember full well who we played.  There were the Oakland Raiders, Dallas Texans, Baltimore Colts, Houston Oilers, San Diego Chargers, St. Louis Cardinals (or were they still in Chicago), and Cleveland Rams.

Now get off my lawn.

Oh, I remember. I was messing with him and now he thinks he's got something to use against me.

Let's just say I feel pretty comfortable with my credibility versus his 😆

(even more so given that at some point he'll probably go off and get himself banned again anyway)

Edited by Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Oh, I remember. I was messing with him and now he thinks he's got something to use against me.

Let's just say I feel pretty comfortable with my credibility versus his 😆

(even more so given that at some point he'll probably go off and get himself banned again anyway)

Never been banned buddy.  Ever.  Not that you'd remember anyway. 🤣

• Poo 1

3 hours ago, poundaway said:

They have both started two games.

Grier's career passer rating is 33.2.  He's thrown for   0 TD's with a 7.7 int%.

Pj walkers career passer rating is 51.6   He's thrown 2 TD's and a 6.6 int%.

Both suck, but Grier sucks more.

When he was cut, there were some Grier fans who wanted to keep him because he had a 24 yard run for a TD in preseason against scrubs,  but there were plenty of huddlers who thought  that Grier sucked more than PJ.

16-39 passing (41%) for 252 yards, TD = 71.7 Rating

22-31 passing (71%) for 222 yards = 91.0 Rating

Which player performed better?